• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    As rayrevolver mentioned. Silencershop does not carry Silencerco products and haven't for quite a while now.

You can shop us directly on Silencer shop by clicking the link in my signature. We can probably do some price matching if necessary.

-Dan

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I ordered a Supressor from Silencershop this evening. Placed the order and paid them for item and stamp. They sent receipt by email.
    My question: They never asked me for a copy of my NFA Trust. Even when I ordered, I saw no question asking about whether I was an individual ordering or a Trust. At what point will they ask me to send them the NFA Trust which I have already created and used previously? Please advise as I hope I didn't miss a step.

My interest was in the Griffen Armament Revolution 45.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Did you also purchase your NFA stamp? Did you select a "Powered" dealer?

If so, you will receive an email soon with instructions on how to upload your trust.

If you chose a powered dealer they will file your form 4 within 2 weeks.

Edit: Just reread your post about having already bought the stamp.

rayrevolver

Jul 26, 2012
    Congrats!

There was a link in an email they sent me shortly after making the purchase.

Their system did not accept my trust, even though it was under the file size limit. I just emailed it to trust@silencershop.com with my order info.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Well after thinking Silencershop was slacking. I found that my e mail was putting there e mails with all my updates in its spam folder. So my apologies to them if I mentioned I wasn't getting any updates. Apparently I have everything except 1 already started on a form 4 ( from April buying spree ) and the checks have been cashed . I was pleasantly surprised today when I searched my e mail to find out I had missed all but 1 of there e mails. My hats off to the boys in TX!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Silencer Shop tax payment & receival of amount by ATF

When you purchase suppressor from Silencer Shop, after they send in the Form 4, then how does one know whether the ATF has received payment. I use this as my countdown start.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    They e mail you that payment was paid. My hats off to silencer shop again. I bought a few of them in mid April . By mid May I got the your form 4 has been submitted. About a week and a half later I get a update saying atf has cashed the funds. Today I get the notice the form 3 has been approved and they are being shipped to my dealer. And even included the tracking number. So about 6 -7 weeks in and my form 4s have been in for at least 2 weeks. And there on there way to the dealer. Now the dealer I bought my suppressors from in early January still hasn't sent in my for 4s as of today. I got the bait and switch from him. Told me they were in stock . Then tells me he had to order them. My guess is he still hasn't received them yet and that's why he hasn't sent in the form 4s. Live and learn

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I don't think silencershop prices can be beat. No tax, no transfer fee. Wondering, does anyone know anything about Shooting Ventures? Looking to pick up 2 more.suppressors before the deadline and they have the best prices through silencershop.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I don't think silencershop prices can be beat. No tax, no transfer fee. Wondering, does anyone know anything about Shooting Ventures? Looking to pick up 2 more.suppressors before the deadline and they have the best prices through silencershop.
    We might be able to match the prices. Send me an email or message with what your want.

cougar7890

Oct 2, 2008

i have mine transferred to him (Bob) a couple of years ago. very nice guy. i am thinking of picking up a few more from silencer shop and use him again before the deadline..

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    So I placed an order with SS last week. I get an email asking me to include the schedule A from my trust. :wtf:
    I've had two form1 and two form4 approved just this year using the same pdf of my trust that I sent them which does not include any of the schedules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom