• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Hi.! I am Spyros 41 years old i live at Athens-Greece...but now i am to my village ,it is at the mountains near a beautiful lake by name ( plastira lake )...i love shooting and make experiments..! I have a saiga 410 , a fx indy bullpu 25 cal and i am very jealous all of you that you can shoot all that guns..!! Hahaha...thank you and nice to meet you.!!

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Welcome

Enjoy the site and don't get hung up on the jokes.
    I have been to your country a few times. Sister in law is from Athens. Love your country.
    How are things for you with the influx of refugees?

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Enjoy the site and don't get hung up on the jokes.
    I have been to your country a few times. Sister in law is from Athens. Love your country.
    How are things for you with the influx of refugees?

Nice to meet you.!! Where at Greece have you been.? We are trying to support the refugees with all our powers...

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Welcome! I have visited Rodos and Crete many times in the Navy. Loved every second!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom