• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squints68

May 28, 2009
    pasadena
    very small show.bought some 45 apc ammo for .50 a shot. it was alright i guess. i got to talk to some of the older guys about m1's and some of the other rifles.

snapshotmd

Aug 30, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    just got back from the show....

met slim jim and (I can't remember his user name at the moment) at the nutz table, nice meeting you two

That might have been me. I was wearing the black MDShooter cap. Great meeting y'all.

I agree with everyone else that it seemed pretty sparse. There was an M95 that I was eyeing for $50. It had a broken stock. Even then, I should've jumped on it but I was slow on the draw. The guy who looked at it after I put it down bought it right in front of me. :mad54:

I just ended up getting some SKS ammo and a ammo box.... NEXT!

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Would have gone, but woke up w/back spasms and had to take a flexeril, which pretty much knocks me out for 8 hours - hopefully I'll be able to make it to the SGS show next weekend...

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    very small show.bought some 45 apc ammo for .50 a shot. it was alright i guess. i got to talk to some of the older guys about m1's and some of the other rifles.
    I went to the Mason-Dixon show in Greencastle. I thought it was pretty decent show, being a small one. A little bit of everything.
    Best ammo deal I could get was FIOCCHI 45 auto, 230 FMJ for $25.00 (box of 50). Never shot FIOCCHI and its supposed to be Italian made, although mine says Ozark, Missouri, USA on box.
    Anybody ever used it?

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    September 18 - 20 Valley Forge Gun Show
    Valley Forge Gun Collectors

610-975-0877
    www.valleyforgegunshow.com

Show Dates and Times:
    9/18 (Friday) 4pm - 8pm
    9/19 (Saturday) 9am - 5pm
    9/20 (Sunday) 9am - 4pm

Admission cost: Friday $15, Sat or Sun $9; Children under 12 are FREE

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    I went to the Mason-Dixon show in Greencastle. I thought it was pretty decent show, being a small one. A little bit of everything.
    Best ammo deal I could get was FIOCCHI 45 auto, 230 FMJ for $25.00 (box of 50). Never shot FIOCCHI and its supposed to be Italian made, although mine says Ozark, Missouri, USA on box.
    Anybody ever used it?

Fiocchi is gtg. That is all I ran when I shot my Glock 21 in IPSC.

JT

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I walked in wanting a buffer spring, carbine buffer and an endplate.
    Didnt like the ones I found. Expensive ammo.

I did walk out with some nuts for my mouth. Good nutz too. Atomic, mild chilli and bacon cheddar nuts. It's worth the drive. Nutz are great.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Good show for me. Got to meet Dick T for the first time and talk with him and Slim Jim. Thanks for the nuts sample. I'm not into salty or spicy things so I had to pass.

Was so surprised Top Hat was at Pikesville and not Harrisburg. My friend from PA hit the Harrisburg show and since Top Hat wasn't there, I decided to try Pikesville. Good thing I did. Picked up targets for he and I, as well as some cleaning supplies for me and a mag lite for the GF.

I wanted a cheap, I mean cheap, 4x scope so looked at the one guy's NcStar stuff. Decided on the 6x for $29. He handed me the box and when I got home and took it out, it was a 3-9x42. Oh well, I guess I got a bonus.

Overall, I went home happy.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    yea it was nice to meet slimjim and i grabbed a few odds and ends from tophat as well. my wife even noticed one intreasting thing besides how empty it was... no jerky!!!

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Come see me at Howard county, i bet those nuts dont last you until next weekend, :D

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Enjoying the Nutz, SlimJim. The bag says "9 servings per bag", but I think there's much less in my bag *wink*.

Might not get to Howard...the reality of my $4,000 roof repair and a car with 150 grand on it is hunting me...

Gun, (looking for some premature inheritance), Breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom