• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGALUG

Aug 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Searched and didn't come up with anything....does anyone have a jig I can borrow? Plan on setting it up on the machine and copying it. No drilling....I will compensate in trade if it's acceptable. 5 .50 cal ammo cans and 5 .30 cal cans..

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    It's a good idea... basically a spreadsheet by caliber with screename and location. Members offer their locks to be borrowed so you dont have to spend another $30 for the MD approved bore lock.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    AR or AK?

I don't have either but I'm going to be in need of an AK jig in the near future. A list of who has them and can loan them would be great.

Bigpapa

Enthusiast
    Apr 18, 2011
    MD
    Let me ask a question.
    If you finish an 80% percent AR lower yourself is there any requirement to register it whether rifle or pistol build?

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Yes, the way I understand it is... you can build one for yourself, but not for others. Now, I don't know know about more than one build for yourself or "gifting" something to a family member. IANAL!!

MEGALUG

Aug 13, 2009
    Harford County
    I don't remember seeing anything about "how many" you can build for yourself. I hope it's more than one. I have a few uppers waiting for homes.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind

MEGALUG

Aug 13, 2009
    Harford County
    They are soft aluminum. Loaned mine once, got it back with the fcg pocket jig milled out because they didn't set the mill deep enough.

Thats not good. Did they at least offer to buy you a new one? I'm not actually going to use borrowed jig. I'm going to copy the dimensions off it. Them mill when I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom