• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ivwarrior

Jul 20, 2010
    Last time I remember Dick's dropping them to this price, a shop semi local to me put the ones they had in stock at $150. They do that again, I might just have to pick up a second one. Not buying crap from Dick's, though.

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    was at wally world in frederick tonight and they had them for 209 normal price. they had it next to marlin and the 1022 stock looked so much nicer side by side. was planning on another marlin but may have to go with ruger after seeing how nice stock looked compared to marlin. question is tubular mag or 10 rnd mag?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    10/22 rifles take removable, 10 round rotary mags. Excellent 25-rd Ruger mags are also available out of state.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    was at wally world in frederick tonight and they had them for 209 normal price. they had it next to marlin and the 1022 stock looked so much nicer side by side. was planning on another marlin but may have to go with ruger after seeing how nice stock looked compared to marlin. question is tubular mag or 10 rnd mag?

I would have to go Ruger...since I own 3...lol...

And your not limited to 10 rounders....can't expand a tubular mag...

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    I would have to go Ruger...since I own 3...lol...

And your not limited to 10 rounders....can't expand a tubular mag...

yeah, actually already have marlin xt bolt and seeing how nice the 10/22 wood stock looked compared to marlin i made my decision right there. very noticeable difference. and also seen the after market free state mags at the range. guess 10/22 is on the list. damn you mds!!! i probably would not even be noticing if it wasnt for this thread.

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Nice price point. But I've owned 2 10/22's and I sold them both. They just didn't blow my skirt up.

other than your skirt being too heavy, what didnt you like? i heard they dont like to shoot dirty and you have to keep them well lubed? is this true?

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    I bought one with a threaded barrel a few months back, still have yet to shoot it. Just sits in the closet collecting dust. Not interested in it to be honest . Y’all will see an ad soon if I decide to get rid of it.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    10/22 rifles take removable, 10 round rotary mags. Excellent 25-rd Ruger mags are also available out of state.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

...the coupled 25-rounders and an excellent, German made 110-round drum mag:party29:

Attachments

• 20160227_194856.jpg
      20160227_194856.jpg
      44.9 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads