• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I have three original AK-47 Romanian G parts kits. All original, all parts including barrel. $300 per. Flats are also available. PM me if interested.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpg
      IMG_0345.jpg
      98.3 KB · Views: 790
    • IMG_0346.jpg
      IMG_0346.jpg
      48.7 KB · Views: 789

azmp1

Apr 11, 2012
    Carroll County
    Sorry to bring up the old thread, but rather post here then create a new one.

The question I have, does a blank ak receiver fall under the same rule as 80% ar receiver and is not regulated, meaning I can purchase an ak parts kit (minus the receiver), then the blank receiver, neither would require FFL, correct? And then I can complete the receiver and build anytime after October 1st and still be legal, correct?

azmp1

Apr 11, 2012
    Carroll County
    Well, yes I know about the compete receivers, what I'm asking about is about the 80% receiver. Since they do not require FFL and aren't regulated in the 80% state, the question is, if I buy know, but then decide to complete the receiver and finish the full build say a year later, will that be ok...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapawhat?

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Well, yes I know about the compete receivers, what I'm asking about is about the 80% receiver. Since they do not require FFL and aren't regulated in the 80% state, the question is, if I buy know, but then decide to complete the receiver and finish the full build say a year later, will that be ok...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapawhat?

No. You would be in violation of the law technically. If, by strict reading of the law, you have not completed your assault weapon by 10/1/2013, it would be illegal to complete it after that date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom