• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We have 30rd GI mags, new in the wrap!! 10.00 each or 5 for 45.00!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Just got back and was able to pick up just about everything I needed.

-A2 Upper (complete)
    -Green AR period hand grip (got black will have it ceracoated)
    -AK 74 mags

It wasn't a great show, but I spent a buck and supported the boy scouts. ;)

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Just got back. I was kinda disappointed. :sad20: The show seemed smaller than the last. Also, there seemed to be a plethora of cheap (not necessarily inexpensive) knives, optics & what I'd call imported knick-knacks & flea market stuff. There was more memorabilia than I remember from other Gettysburg shows (that stuff doesn't interest me). The few older military rifles that I saw seemed overpriced compared to the last couple of MD & Pa shows that I attended. Of course I had to by-pass the handguns, but there were a lot. On the plus side, the people were nice, there were some ammo deals & nicely priced ARs & accessories. :party29: There were several sellers of Highpoint rifles, Ruger rifles, Mossbergs, as well a a number of unusual 10/22 variants.

All in all, I'll have to seriously consider whether I'll go to the next Gettysburg, weighing the size of the show, what was there of interest to me, and of course the hour & 3/4 travel time each way. :o If I were closer, I'd consider it like a do Timonium: it's smallish & getting flea markety, but only a half hour away, and who knows what might be found :innocent0

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    How about FDE PMags? Gen 3 tho, they work in the SCAR without modification, don't think Gen 2 does
    I believe FDE was discontinued for Gen 3. I ordered a dozen Gen 2 30 rounders in FDE to go with my Delton AR with FDE furniture for this reason alone.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Just got back. I was kinda disappointed. :sad20: The show seemed smaller than the last. Also, there seemed to be a plethora of cheap (not necessarily inexpensive) knives, optics & what I'd call imported knick-knacks & flea market stuff. There was more memorabilia than I remember from other Gettysburg shows (that stuff doesn't interest me). The few older military rifles that I saw seemed overpriced compared to the last couple of MD & Pa shows that I attended. Of course I had to by-pass the handguns, but there were a lot. On the plus side, the people were nice, there were some ammo deals & nicely priced ARs & accessories. :party29: There were several sellers of Highpoint rifles, Ruger rifles, Mossbergs, as well a a number of unusual 10/22 variants.

All in all, I'll have to seriously consider whether I'll go to the next Gettysburg, weighing the size of the show, what was there of interest to me, and of course the hour & 3/4 travel time each way. :o If I were closer, I'd consider it like a do Timonium: it's smallish & getting flea markety, but only a half hour away, and who knows what might be found :innocent0

I agree on this for the most part. Wasn't a great show, but was nice catching up with some IPs.. . TomKat Ammo and SCSG, spoke to both at length.

Brian, your direction was perfect, I found my A2 upper right where you said it would be... The other big score was Ak 74 mags (magpul) for Ten bucks...

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just got back. I was kinda disappointed. :sad20: The show seemed smaller than the last. Also, there seemed to be a plethora of cheap (not necessarily inexpensive) knives, optics & what I'd call imported knick-knacks & flea market stuff. There was more memorabilia than I remember from other Gettysburg shows (that stuff doesn't interest me). The few older military rifles that I saw seemed overpriced compared to the last couple of MD & Pa shows that I attended. Of course I had to by-pass the handguns, but there were a lot. On the plus side, the people were nice, there were some ammo deals & nicely priced ARs & accessories. arty29: There were several sellers of Highpoint rifles, Ruger rifles, Mossbergs, as well a a number of unusual 10/22 variants.

Not sure why you passed on the handguns, we were there to handle transfers if MD residents needed it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Not a disappointing show, has been better in the past. Got really quiet after 1:30 or so, made it really easy to speak at length with several of the vendors. Bought a few smaller things I was looking for. New beef jerkey guy at the wall to the far right end had really, really good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom