• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    If the Dem's knew what was best for them, they would ask her to go away and stop talking. She didn't help their cause during the election, or after she threw them under the bus when promptly losing the election. But HRC's response is predictable, she still lives in her own echo chamber where everyone else was wrong in her election loss but her.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    If the Dem's knew what was best for them, they would ask her to go away and stop talking. She didn't help their cause during the election, or after she threw them under the bus when promptly losing the election. But HRC's response is predictable, she still lives in her own echo chamber where everyone else was wrong in her election loss but her.

Actually, she would best serve their cause by becoming a victim of the same fate she and her co-conspirators have inflicted on so many other folks (82 so far and counting, according to a friend retired from the FBI). Martyr that bitch, and it would rally the left like nobody's business. Alive, she's a liability. Dead, she's pure gold.

HoCoAR

Ultimate Member
    Nov 15, 2012
    If Shillary continues to be the face of the Democratic Party, Trump is guaranteed another 4 year term!

And this is why I hope she keeps speaking ... and speaking often.

Last edited:

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ

Some Dems have publicly said she should go away...she has replied she's not going anywhere. Hillary seems determined to prove she's not a loser and the engineer of her own defeat...no matter how stupid it makes her look.

The truly sad part is how so many believe her drivel and think she's God's gift to humanity.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I dunno... She might have a point.

Just think, if the guy had a Silencer, he could sit up there shooting and shooting and shooting and no one would even know it!

He would probably still be shooting! Thousands would be dead, and no one would be able to figure out what was going on!

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    Some Dems have publicly said she should go away...she has replied she's not going anywhere. Hillary seems determined to prove she's not a loser and the engineer of her own defeat...no matter how stupid it makes her look.

The truly sad part is how so many believe her drivel and think she's God's gift to humanity.

That Madam is soo evil, Satan himself wouldn't have her!!! :puke::puke::puke:

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Dammit, we need to pass a law making murder illegal. That'll fix it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Gregg Jarrett: Las Vegas shooting -- Uninformed Hillary shamelessly politicizes Nevada tragedy

Good opinion piece on FNC website. Someone must’ve schooled him on suppressors.

Sent from my bunker using Tapatalk Pro

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Clearly she is going to ride the gun-control issue all the way to the White House...

1frbj4.jpg

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

Just think, if the guy had a Silencer, he could sit up there shooting and shooting and shooting and no one would even know it!

He would probably still be shooting! Thousands would be dead, and no one would be able to figure out what was going on!

As the shooter did in the 72 minute response window?

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland

Have you ever shot anything suppressed? Not trying to be a dick, but with what this guy was shooting it would have made absolutely no difference. It doesn't look like he was shooting subsonic ammo. The crack of the rounds going over would have still been there, and there is still a report from the muzzle of the rifle, it's just suppressed, not eliminated. In 72 minutes, they would have noticed people dropping, heard the rounds coming in, and seen the broken out window in the hotel accross the way.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Even if the shooter had suppressors, the guts of them would likely have deteriorated pretty quickly from such shooting and they would quickly become useless. Supressors don't tolerate such intense shooting...they're intended for subsonic ammunition and single-shot or short bursts. In the end, the numbers of killed and injured may have changed somewhat, but there's no way in telling whether it would have been worse or less so.

It's a rhetorical argument that changes nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom