• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    But fer' some reason my ....IE 8 with XP.... stoped showing pics uploaded by "boundlessdyad". All I git' is little "exes", like this and...........

boundlessdyad.JPG

I gits' some kind-o-unknown' error when trying to watch vids' and....

I cant open some HTTP sites.

I knows' IE8 and XP is old stuff but..... it's all I got.

Anyone able to help me fix this?

Thanks.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    But fer' some reason my ....IE 8 with XP.... stoped showing pics uploaded by "boundlessdyad". All I git' is little "exes", like this and...........

View attachment 196223

I gits' some kind-o-unknown' error when trying to watch vids' and....

I cant open some HTTP sites.

I knows' IE8 and XP is old stuff but..... it's all I got.

Anyone able to help me fix this?

Thanks.

Hmmmm, that's no good. Try clearing your browser cache, logging out and back in. If none of that works let me know.

Or use Chrome or Firefox

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    "boundless" writes:
    Your missing good stuff, LOL

I know, I know.... dimmit'.

None-o-that' chit' helps my PC problem.

It started after I used some high $$$ virus protection ware that said it had found some "XYZ" stuff and "did I want to delete it"?.

I said, "sure", clicked the button and.... gazam!!

Took care of the ransom-ware crap I got hit with though... the @%#$*&'!!

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Get a new browser. For a lot of reasons.

Google "Chrome", click on the first link (should be to a Google-branded website), and download/install it. Should be golden.

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Downloading and installing a different browser sounds kinda' drastic but..... I ain't' got much to loose, fer' sure.

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Boundless axed':
    What's the verdict Dave? Did you get a new browser?

Naw.... I took some time out fer' a nap, :)

I need a new PC (had this one since 2005) and I'm still using a dial-up internet conection..... gotta' upgrade that too.

I would rather have another firearm (AR's are calling to me) but will proly' keep IE 8 on this PC as long as I use the box..... and download and install firefox alongside it to see how that all goes.

I hate to spend $$$$ and time on PC and software chit, I can't hit skeet worth a damn with a Hewlett Packard. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all yer' responses.

PS BTY:

It's official..... I'm the guy who thinks puters' suck.... that they are nothing short of a commie' plot... and that I usually have better thing to do with my time than work on one, like take another nap. :)

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Boundless axed':

Naw.... I took some time out fer' a nap, :)

I need a new PC (had this one since 2005) and I'm still using a dial-up internet conection..... gotta' upgrade that too.

I would rather have another firearm (AR's are calling to me) but will proly' keep IE 8 on this PC as long as I use the box..... and download and install firefox alongside it to see how that all goes.

I hate to spend $$$$ and time on PC and software chit, I can't hit skeet worth a damn with a Hewlett Packard. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all yer' responses.

PS BTY:

It's official..... I'm the guy who thinks puters' suck.... that they are nothing short of a commie' plot... and that I usually have better thing to do with my time than work on one, like take another nap. :)
    Naps are good my friend, naps are good.

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Interesting results.........

After #$@!king around for five hours with "Java" and "Flash-Player" updates.... these two POS software informed me that I had to update my browser and OS first.

Microsoft wont allow me to update my IE because my OS is XP....... and I'm nowhere near ready to install windows 10X on a 13 year old PC running dial-up sooooo.......

I spend another five hours downloading and installing "Fire-Fox" alongside IE and after receiving all kinds of nerdy messages, restarting my PC, screwing with FF settings and options and taking a short nap.... FF starts to work and I KIN' SEE "boundlessdyad's" D*MN PICS.

Just don't ask if them pics is worth all that work. :)

PS: Bonus. I again kin' access HTTP sites using FF but...... FF is sooooo darn slowwwwww..... and that from a guy who uses dial-up. :rolleyes:

Don't know If I've regained vid access yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom