• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Romo

Jun 18, 2017
    I live in DE and quality training just isn't here. I am new to this forum and was pretty surprised that there was little talk about CMCT- center mass combat tactics. I recently took precision rifle 2 in April-- 1000+, angles, and duress. It was just awesome! I have taken a few courses elsewhere (academi/blackwater-5 hours for me) but no one has compared to CMCT. The comprehensive thought process that they have put into all aspects of operational shooting is impressive. These guys are truly passionate and it is contagious. I just wish they put on more courses!!

Roman

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    AFAIK all the instructors have full time jobs. So it's a wee difficult I think to synchronize and coordinate days off/vaca time to make dates.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Tommy and crew are the real thing. They have lived what they teach, any of their courses you will be learning from the best. I have taken a few over the years and have improved my combat shooting. "Old Man" Chris

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I think CMCT gets universal praise here on MDS. The only issue is their limited schedule. I'd love to do more with them, but can never get my schedule in sync with theirs. Indeed, most often it's because I've already booked a class elsewhere, sometimes close to a year in advance. Nowadays I spend most of my training time in VA or PA.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I think CMCT gets universal praise here on MDS. The only issue is their limited schedule. I'd love to do more with them, but can never etc my schedule in sync with theirs. Indeed, most often it's because I've already booked a class elsewhere, sometimes close to a year in advance. Nowadays I spend most of my training time in VA or PA.

This. Pretty much no critique necessary. The only criticism is a bad one which really isn't a bad one, and it being that they cannot offer enough classes.

carbonDRED

Dec 14, 2008
    Baltimore
    I've taken 2 classes with Tommy and crew, and love them. They're a no BS group, and what they teach, you know it's coming from a place of real world experience. I never once felt unsafe, even when we were pushing out of our comfort zone. They also are able to scale the curriculum to the skill of the class. If you're all kicking ass at one thing, they'll find a way to kick it up a notch. PT is full kit, off-line shooting, non-magnified shooting out to extended ranges, and memory exercises make these classes stand out to me. Can't wait to sign up for another.

Mr. Mildot

Mar 9, 2012
    Harford Co. MD
    CMCT Operation Development Solutions

PRECISION RIFLE III
    March 23-25, 2018
    Paw Paw, WV

NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATION!

This course is designed for the long range rifleman focusing on engagement distances from 100-1200 yards using a .308 win (or comparable caliber). This course will also include high-angle shooting, alternate firing positions as well as stress shooting. This course will be beneficial for law enforcement and military snipers as well as long range big-game hunters.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
    Students should be in excellent physical condition and able to carry a ruck capable of transporting ammunition, food and other supplies for the duration of each day. Students will be spending the night in a cabin each evening (or you are able to tent camp if you prefer).

GEAR REQUIREMENTS:
    -Quality precision rifle (bolt gun or gas gun) .308 is preferred but not mandatory
    -500 rounds of match-grade ammunition
    -Ear protection (preferably electronic)
    -Clothing appropriate for late winter mountain weather conditions
    -Note taking materials
    -Enough water and food to last 2 ½ days
    -Ruck capable of holding all equipment (you will be moving as a group and carrying all gear between shooting stations)
    -Cold weather sleeping bag
    -Open mind and a positive attitude!

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
    $500 per Student
    Limited to 15 Students
    Deposit: $250 to reserve a seat in the school
    Balance Due: March 1, 2018

Checks Made Payable to:
    CMCT Operation Development Solutions
    PO Box 213
    Pylesville, Maryland 21132
    Please include a signed waiver with your mailed deposit