• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Looking for 7.62x39 brass

I have 9mm, 223, 45ACP, 40s&W, 44 rem mag, 257 weatherby, 50 BMG, 10mm, 5.7, 6.5 creedmore, 338 rem mag, and probably more miscellaneous brass I can trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hlou650

Oct 10, 2016
    Want to trade small rifle primers of all types (bench rest, magnums, regular,etc.) for any type of large rifle primer. 1:1 trade, FTF agc preferable, or a reasonable driving distance from Columbia MD.
    I have 1k of Federal Large Rifle Magnum primers that I can trade. I am looking for the same amount of Small Rifle primers.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Looking for some Reloader15, TAC, AA2230, or 8208XBR. Trying to develop a load for 69 grain pills from a 1:7, 16" barreled AR if you have something else in mind that may work.

I have AA1680, CFE223, Unique, and Win231 available to trade.
    I think that I have a couple of extra pounds of Reloader 15, I'll check when I get home. Are you going to the Howard show next weekend? How much are you looking for? I'm interested in the AA1680, Unique & Win231.

Last edited:

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I think that I have a couple of extra pounds of Reloader 15, I'll check when I get home. Are you going to the Howard show next weekend? How much are you looking for? I'm interested in the AA1680, Unique & Win231.
    PM incoming.

**** Still looking.

Last edited:

PlumberEd

MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2020
    Taneytown
    Want to trade small rifle primers of all types (bench rest, magnums, regular, etc.) for any type of large rifle primer. 1:1 trade, FTF agc preferable, or a reasonable driving distance from Columbia MD.
    I have Remington 9½, Winchester LRP & CCI to trade for small rifle (preferably magnum).

PlumberEd

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom