Sheetz in westminster closed. Permanently?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Was driving past Sheetz on main street In westminster the other day and noticed the building is empty, and the signage has been removed. Anybody know whether this is a "renovation closing" or permanent? If permanent, any rumblings what is moving in to take its place?

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I frequent Westminster. I never knew that area was so bad. I would have though with all the dr's offices nearby it would be good.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I frequent Westminster. I never knew that area was so bad. I would have though with all the dr's offices nearby it would be good.

I don't frequent Westminster except to go to Bowman's Feed Store every so often, but I too am surprised it is such a hotbed of crime.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central

Anything within walking distance to the library is semi sketchy and if you follow Carroll County Times a lot of robberies, assaults, and drug distributions are reported in the area. The times does a good job of highlighting note worthy crimes and lists the daily arrests.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There were half-way homes and a methadone clinic right across the street from it. Constant issues.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Last time I was at that gas station, some hill jack was smoking while he was gassing up his car. As long as the Royal Farms in Gamber stays open...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom