• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I want an SBR. It is easily deployed from a motor vehicle, as well as brought to bear from inside a(now stranded) motor vehicle. Obviously, there always has to be a backup handgun that goes along with any long gun. A 300 Blk puts nice big holes in people.

Does this make you feel randy?

Attachments

• C12D3092-FAC4-4FEC-B2BC-EC1FC08104AF.jpg
      C12D3092-FAC4-4FEC-B2BC-EC1FC08104AF.jpg
      82.9 KB · Views: 647

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    If I had a Saiga that would be #1.
    My Next is the double underfolder Polytech AK.
    It will rock their world. Unlimited refills. Literally
    40- loaded mags and 2500 extra rounds.
    Plus the AR stash.... all mags loaded.
    WHAT GOOD IS AN UNLOADED MAG?

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Another thing to keep in mind is that, if the police get involved in your defensive situation, they'll likely confiscate the weapon(s) you used until the resulting case is settled. So, do you really want to use your best weapon(s), or perhaps rather your most reliable but easiest to replace?

Respectfully disagree.

If the gun comes out, I am in a life and death situation. I would rather lose a replaceable, yet very effective gun and defend my family rather than think of the gun value. Nothing is more important than my family.

Obviously, I am not bringing out my safe queen Luger, but if that is all I owned, I would.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Another thing to keep in mind is that, if the police get involved in your defensive situation, they'll likely confiscate the weapon(s) you used until the resulting case is settled. So, do you really want to use your best weapon(s), or perhaps rather your most reliable but easiest to replace?
    Respectfully disagree.

If the gun comes out, I am in a life and death situation. I would rather lose a replaceable, yet very effective gun and defend my family rather than think of the gun value. Nothing is more important than my family.

Obviously, I am not bringing out my safe queen Luger, but if that is all I owned, I would.

There's a very simple solution to this. When you figure out exactly what works best for you as a carry pistol and for home defense, buy another one exactly like it. One of each if those two are not the same item.

Variety is fun, but there is value in having a backup identical to what you've practiced with and are used to carrying.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Exactly

There's a very simple solution to this. When you figure out exactly what works best for you as a carry pistol and for home defense, buy another one exactly like it. One of each if those two are not the same item.

Variety is fun, but there is value in having a backup identical to what you've practiced with and are used to carrying.

I call it show and go. One to not hurt and beat up and the other no holds barred. Like having a couple pairs of exact shoes. One is for show the other for every day stuff haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom