• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    What do you guys do to keep your instinctual shooting up to snuff?

I like to take one arrows and just walk around the yard at various points and shoot away.

This was 50 meters a couple weeks back from an Archery Program. 5 out of 6 was my best, couldn’t hit a straight set. Some of you gappers and split vision folks might scoff at that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    I shoot at a tennis ball with field points. Throw it and shoot at it. Yardage varies all the time. Also use to have blunts on a set of arrows and would use a half deflated old soccer ball.

I have not been doing it and should get back to it.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    In preparation for a canned pheasant hunt with archery gear, we shot at Nerf footballs, hand-thrown for each other, with Flu-flus and blunts. There were several of us and one would shoot it in the air and the others would shoot at it once it hit the ground. Lot of fun and after a while, you just looked at the ball and didn't even think about the bow.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    In preparation for a canned pheasant hunt with archery gear, we shot at Nerf footballs, hand-thrown for each other, with Flu-flus and blunts. There were several of us and one would shoot it in the air and the others would shoot at it once it hit the ground. Lot of fun and after a while, you just looked at the ball and didn't even think about the bow.
    Nice! I am a big fan of 5" rolling foam disks. It is a similar scenario to skeet shooting. Hard focus on the target, don't look at your weapon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom