• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I just visited United Gun Shop today. I can't recommend these guys enough! Extremely nice guys-no typical gun store attitude at all. Awesome dog walking around who you will play tug of war with. Decent selection of guns considering they're still very new. I went in to get some work done on a rifle. They couldn't do what I needed but one of the guys was quick to get on the phone and call a guy who he knows personally who happens to work on Marlin rifles. He sent my contact info to the guy.
    I ended up making a purchase since I've been in the market for something specific for a little while. Stood around and BS'd with them for a while...like I said; super nice guys, no ego, no ********, no hassle. I felt like I was just hanging out with a couple of buddies. I'll definitely be headed back when I'm ready to buy a bolt gun.
    Go see these guys today! You won't regret it.

alko

Dec 4, 2013
    awww damn...$50 transfer in fee?!?! I wish I had seen that before I got mine transferred to Maryland Small Arms.

Phillipw39

May 27, 2013
    Gaithersburg
    I just purchased a Walther/Colt 1911 22lr from them for $100 less than another local shop wanted for the same pistol. Found it in their on-line catalog and other than the $350 for the gun the only other fees were $15 for shipping and sales tax. Of course when I fill out the paperwork next week I'm sure the state will want more money from me.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    I stopped by yesterday for the first time since I was, kind of, in the area. Nice shop, pleasant staff and able to answer the handful of questions I had. I picked up some of their reloads to try and a few other items. One thing I really like is the links to the online gun sales on their website that you can use without having to call in advance and coordinate with them - I'm sure I'll use that in the future.

Just remember to turn at the 220 electrician sign - not the cleaners.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Just remember to turn at the 220 electrician sign - not the cleaners.

Thanks for visiting. Once the weather breaks we are going to put out some additional markers to make us easier to find. Basically we are about 100 yards from the train tracks on Randolph Rd. Right next to the 220 Store.

Sting

Member, League the Armed
    Apr 28, 2013
    Rockville
    Visited United Gun Shop. It has an interesting collection of products. The sales people are friendly and informed. Prices seem to be very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom