• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    LOL looked no different than any other gun show to me. My usual crew we showed up late in the afternoon and it was thinned out as usual. Unless you want to buy pmags and inflated ammo that was horded fast not sure why people show up early and deal with the stench and shoulder to shoulder in every aisle. I bought a few mags and some small stuff I needed.

Lots more people filling out paperwork and more empty than ususal empty gun racks. The "ammoman" by the restrooms sure made a lot of money, never seen his tables empty as they were today

Yeah it sucks to waste the entire day to show up late at the show, less b.o. and more personal space is worth it to me.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    There was a guy to the right as you went in wearing a white Tshirt with no sleeves and a Santa hat that had windowed 30rd P-mags for $20, non window for $15, They were selling as fast as he could put them on the table, it was F-ing nuts, found some 30rd mini14 mags for $20, found RE15 powder for $23 per lb, got 2 lbs for $40,

Top Hats old stuff was there, but the new owners didn't bring ALL of it, TH was way over the top, but much of it was there.

Got a good deal on a shit ton of Jerky, and sausage. There was a guy there from "Hanks sauce" that had some GREAT sauces, from mild to warm, some would say HOT, but no too bad, this was a startup company, and his stuff was VERY good, so I got some.

:sarcasm:If it was legal to do so I would have picked up some P-mags and mini14 mags:sarcasm:

There was a guy walking around outside the show with .223 milsupm (LC) that was about $.50 a round, kind of pissed I passed it up, the prices inside were outrageous, saw it as high as $600 per 900rnds,

All and all glad I went, but it was a zoo, there was still a short line (maybe 20 deep) when I left at 11am

uneven

Front and Center
    Dec 21, 2012
    Sunday?

Anyone there this AM? It sounds like it isnt worth my drive from Glen Burnie if nothing is left...:sad20:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Some vendor a friend bought a red dot for a .22 from was bragging about selling a stripped lower for $500, then selling a rifle he wanted $1,800 for last week sold for $3,000.
    new_jerkit.gif

Saw a few $1,800 Century Arms AKs, and overpriced metal GI mags.

notguilty

Dec 1, 2009
    Some vendor a friend bought a red dot for a .22 from was bragging about selling a stripped lower for $500, then selling a rifle he wanted $1,800 for last week sold for $3,000.
    new_jerkit.gif

NOOOO!:sad20:

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    new_jerkit.gif

I would be willing to let my century underfold go for a mere 1500... :lol2: people are crazy with some of these prices i sure hope nothing happens and those who do pay them crazy prices feel stupid!

Last edited:

TANK222

Dec 19, 2012
    Frederick
    I went and bought a bunch of ammo I needed. Bought a couple knifes to. I tried to buy a Mossberg AR style .22 and a rascal .22. My check came back need to research? O well went to walmart and bought a .22 cricket no issues. Didn't really need the ar .22 any way. Saw a bunch of ARs all over $2k.

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    So were there any 30 round AR mags or high capacity pistol mags left for sale on Sunday? Just wondering if not going was the correct decision.

wparry422

B-MORE Sniper
    Nov 19, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    AMMO was going fast

I went to the York, PA Gun show around 11am the first day and by the time I got there 5.56 brass rds were just about gone, same with 30 mags. This was the most crazy busy gun show I have ever been to. Everyone knows the Mag Lady she was totally sold out of mags usually priced at $12 for a 30 rounder. I did walk in with my cerakoated complete upper and as soon as i walked in the door I was ask if it was for sale. I said $ 1000 and kept walking he might have paid that price its not that far out there with what it is. Theres only one mine and I plan to keep it like that I do have a scope for sale a Trijicon accpoint 2.5-10 56mm for sale on ebay for $850 buy it now with mount shot once. The Item # 321047791243

wparry422

B-MORE Sniper
    Nov 19, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    That guy Mark at Percision Firearms is really moving up quick every time I see him he has more and more workers at the gun shows. My friend bought a 300 whisper for $2000 what a ripe off? what do You Think?

wparry422

B-MORE Sniper
    Nov 19, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    My friend paid a crazy $2000 for a 300 whisper I though it was over priced considering the parts on the rifle. And I tryed to sell him a 10x scope but he said he only need a red dot because the round doesnt go that far. I tried from laughing in his face. Hes is a total tool, when he bought his gun he did no paper work or anything no background check eventhough the barrel was an Hbar dont u need to register the lower? That was an illegal build right?

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    My friend paid a crazy $2000 for a 300 whisper I though it was over priced considering the parts on the rifle. And I tryed to sell him a 10x scope but he said he only need a red dot because the round doesnt go that far. I tried from laughing in his face. Hes is a total tool, when he bought his gun he did no paper work or anything no background check eventhough the barrel was an Hbar dont u need to register the lower? That was an illegal build right?

From a dealer? If so a instant check is still needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom