• ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Lol, how many targets at once can you engage with it? ��

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ha! ONE of them should hold zero. :D

What's nice is that you can pop the Holograph sight off and stick it on something else. And you can pop off the laser and bezerk the cat ;)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I don't feel one bad, not one bit, for buying a 512 for $200 a few months back and turning it in for a $420 refund. :D

Guess the seller hadn't heard of the recall :innocent0

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I spoke with Heffler Claims rep a few moments ago , She told Me the Court date is June 30th. After that it would be 90 Days to Settlement. So Hang in there Guys!

Was that the original date or did it get pushed back?

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    Hearing is supposed to take place this morning. Has been rescheduled a couple times.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Update

Received an email from them:

Thank you for your correspondence. On July 7th 2017 Final Approval of the Class Action Settlement was granted at the Final Fairness Hearing. Distribution will occur within 30 days
    of the class action’s effective date, August 7th 2017, barring an appeal of the final approval. Please visit fostersettlement.com for all updates on the case.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    Received an email from them:

Thank you for your correspondence. On July 7th 2017 Final Approval of the Class Action Settlement was granted at the Final Fairness Hearing. Distribution will occur within 30 days
    of the class action’s effective date, August 7th 2017, barring an appeal of the final approval. Please visit fostersettlement.com for all updates on the case.

hmmm . . . I didn't get an email. Thanks for the update.

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    I missed this whole thread earlier and am just now finding out about the return/refund. I purchased a EOTech 516.a65 Red Dot sight from Primary Arms in 2013 for , I think, about $500. Can claims still be sent in for a refund or am I out of luck?

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I missed this whole thread earlier and am just now finding out about the return/refund. I purchased a EOTech 516.a65 Red Dot sight from Primary Arms in 2013 for , I think, about $500. Can claims still be sent in for a refund or am I out of luck?

Return window for the class action lawsuit has been closed.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    They told you to monitor the website for all updates on the case, but then they don't update their website. :rolleyes:

They haven't updated it since before the hearing in July. That's helpful.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville

Not that it would have mattered, I did the refund request and never got a reply from them. I sent several follow-up emails as well.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    I thought once I get the check I might replace mine with the Vortex Huey, but darn looks like there is a 4 month wait on them and not many reviews.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom