• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Just had a tree cut down Friday, and it's a crap-ton more wood than I care to deal with right now. I've pulled out the half cord or so that I care to deal with, and the rest is up for grabs.

I want my neighbor to take what he'd like from it, so I won't release it for a few days, but anyone who wants to load and haul any or all of it (it will probably split out to about a cord??), come get it.

It's everything from several large rounds (16" or so), to 3" limb pieces, all cut to 16-18" length. Some scrap pieces too, but was done pretty neatly.

I'm in Glen Burnie Park, but anyone interested can PM me for details.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Never touched Craigslist, likely never will.

But, if no one here wants to sweat a little for a free cord (or so) of good wood, I may have a Plan B...

What's to sweat over............. it's already cut to size! Damn, I'm 900 years old and I still cut and split... warm is wonderful! :thumbsup:

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Just had a tree cut down Friday, and it's a crap-ton more wood than I care to deal with right now. I've pulled out the half cord or so that I care to deal with, and the rest is up for grabs.

I want my neighbor to take what he'd like from it, so I won't release it for a few days, but anyone who wants to load and haul any or all of it (it will probably split out to about a cord??), come get it.

It's everything from several large rounds (16" or so), to 3" limb pieces, all cut to 16-18" length. Some scrap pieces too, but was done pretty neatly.

I'm in Glen Burnie Park, but anyone interested can PM me for details.

i'm in for some i'm very close... if you still have any...

Mr H

Banana'd
    It's all still here, and I'm getting ready to look outside the forum.

There are some larger rounds, but there are also plenty of pre-sized and single-splittable pieces.

I just want someone to commit to getting it out of here and use it.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I want to thank ErnestT for coming out and taking possession of the wood. I think it might be even more than I thought!

This is what I love about this place... brothers helping brothers... but it gets better.

He probably wouldn't tell this on himself, but he doesn't really need it. He picked it up for his "older" neighbor, who burns quite a bit of wood. So, a F250 full size bed of wood later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom