• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sl4si

Feb 15, 2006
    This is a summary list of observation, interviewing and limited experience on what is the problem and what could be the solution.

1. Numbers matter, this group has N=99 members how solid are those numbers it is not about going down to Annapolis for a hearing. It is about getting someone voted IN to office that will support or way of life. Until we get it we will never have shall issue in MD. Boots on the ground are you willing to commit, travel dedicate your time effort and money to campaign for one or more this election cycle y/n ? Yes baby steps is what is taking place now.

Phase I Jan to April - Learn More, Education, Training, Outreach , Network
    build up are troop strength. What have and will you do for this ?
    Commit 1 hr per week, join in with dog piles phone fax e-mails, outreach to 5 people in your district and 10 outside in targeted districts PG MO Balt City We have the numbers in the rural it is the urban that we do not have a voice or any representation , SO go out an get some ! Write your letter of compliant to ALL of your EO Elected Officials . Do you know who your EO are ?
    me 5 /5A, Teach a Man to Fish idea, we must take the time an effort one by one district by district to fight and WIN

Phase II April - August - Outreach even more, raise an army make sure everyone you know , knows who is for and against RTC right to carry Heads on Pikes in their back yard. Candidate development and selection and Campaign Set UP, Get the word out and demonstrate and educate on how RTC will never get a fair shake until we change the seats on the floor.
    Make sure we can explain why or bills mean nothing IF we can not get them out of Judicial Committee I.E. Vallerio -House Frosh- Senate <SSD>
    Commitment level elevated to 8 hrs one week end day, go out a do something

Phase III August - November- work with selected few can date and make sure they win and make sure every one is aware to their opponents want and will not support your Civil right for self protection
    Commitment level 16 min hrs week ends and some nights a win is a win , right

please respond, talk back but commit to do more this time around.
    I have been told by they old timers that us newcomers we just do not get it and we may do more harm than good. We need to work as one and go for the throat the key is active consistent daily participation. we all will know we gave it out all after Nov. right so just do it now !

check out www.sl4si.org

Michael P.
    Finksburg, MD 5/5A

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom