Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    Hey all,

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

I will start the gear pre-buy off. http://www.marylandshooters.com/

I will place a large order next Monday the 9th. That gives everyone a week to jump in if they like. Basically once the orders are in, I will add many more short sleeves shirts and hats to the order to stock some gear based on how everyone ordered. Basically this eats any so called profits and rolls them into gear to stock, we can use to sell the, giveaways and so on. I will share how it all ends up at the end of the week.

Thanks in advance for participating
    Kevin

http://www.marylandshooters.com/

Attachments

• Maryland Shooters 2016.jpg
      Maryland Shooters 2016.jpg
      43.7 KB · Views: 831
    Last edited:

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I didn't see in the other thread how these are done. Are they silkscreened or the iron on type?

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    OOPS
    NOTE!
    I will find the other image but I did take the logo down on the back a few inches. Let me find that mockup, the one above is older.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I would assume the 4 color options are on the right? When I go to order, I don't see a color option just a size option?

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I need a few new shirts, but I really do not like the round logo. Guess I'll wait for a different style.

LOL. I hate the shield. love the round logo. I guess it's true, you can't please everyone.

I'd lover a pocket tee with the round logo on the pocket, that's another one I don't think we ever did.

The big thing I'd like to see is more pint glasses, this time with the round logo. I've still got a dozen with the shield.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I would assume the 4 color options are on the right? When I go to order, I don't see a color option just a size option?

It said in the description on the site that the shirts are tan.

I still would like to know how the logos are printed.......

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    LOL what?

The shirts are tan. The color wheel is their tech info for the logo being 4 color, hence how they will charge for it.

They are screen printed.

Sorry, I have to go with 1 shirt and this was it. Hence about 100 plus people said yes to and there are only 6 orders. The time to comment was then.

There are minimums so unfortunately may have to cancel it.

Will see how things go this weekend. Thanks to all that ordered.
    THX!
    LOL attention to detail is paramount.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I thank you for you effort in bringing this offer and I did vote yes I would purchase some IF a tall would be a option but it isn't. Sorry but I have purchased way to many t-shirts that wasn't a tall size that I could only wear a few times before they shrunk too much. I like my shirts tucked in and I swore I would never buy another shirt that wasn't a tall size.

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    I'm in for at least a shirt but just a couple questions.

1. Paypal is the only accepted method for payment?
    2. I assume that link is for a store/website run by the same admins as here and all the personal info is secure?

Also, I hadn't previously ordered b/c I didn't see this thread. Dunno if that's why maybe orders are low.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    LOL what?

The shirts are tan. The color wheel is their tech info for the logo being 4 color, hence how they will charge for it.

They are screen printed.

Sorry, I have to go with 1 shirt and this was it. Hence about 100 plus people said yes to and there are only 6 orders. The time to comment was then.

There are minimums so unfortunately may have to cancel it.

Will see how things go this weekend. Thanks to all that ordered.
    THX!

Just saw this thread and ordered a T-shirt and Khaki baseball hat using Paypal!

I didn't say I was ordering in the original thread, so you may still drive up the numbers. I'm guessing it will be in the 25 range for shirts as we keep bumping the thread.

I bet some of our IP friends will be big supporters and get some shirts to wear at work - which may be a self feeding cycle - as it drives new folks to MDS where they're exposed to what the IP has in store more frequently.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    I did vote yes but I was looking for white, black, or gray t-shirts colors. I hate tan. As for the the hats I was also looking for black. Sorry.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Kevin, I appreciate what you're doing with this T-shirt sale, but most of us are men of great stature, meaning we're fat. Wearing a Tan shirt, makes most of us look like a tent. Black or gray would probably sell much better than tan.

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But the tan color is a deal breaker for me.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Kevin, I appreciate what you're doing with this T-shirt sale, but most of us are men of great stature, meaning we're fat. Wearing a Tan shirt, makes most of us look like a tent. Black or gray would probably sell much better than tan.

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But the tan color is a deal breaker for me.

+1
    Tan shirts blend with my skin and make me look nude. I may as well just slap an MDShooters decal on my left booby and walk around like that.:D

Thanks for the work though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom