Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Costa sunglasses having a decent sale

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Isn't that a direct blowback gun? With so many delayed blowback choices out there, why?

Yes…..Yes you do…..

713532d5b7157340817a14500b2942ae.jpg

MP5 clone would be nice, but at $799 it It sure is tempting. There are so many aftermarket parts for these too.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The roller delayed (Scheel) seems ok, but the CMMG options are pricey. Even so, still worth it.

So a 9mm Ruger PCC is $750 with a collapsible stock and MLOK handguards. A CMMG Banshee 100 9mm, plain Jane pistol buffer tube, no stock, no sights, is $1150.

I would still go Banshee, but it ain't cheap.

You can buy a barrel/BCG for under $400. $400 more gets you a decent gun.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yes…..Yes you do…..

713532d5b7157340817a14500b2942ae.jpg

MP5 clone would be nice, but at $799 it It sure is tempting. There are so many aftermarket parts for these too.

It does nothing for me. MP5 bending jig on the way. Lol. I also have the Scheel and CMMG system. Blaster229 raved about his MPX so much I may need one of those.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    It does nothing for me. MP5 bending jig on the way. Lol. I also have the Scheel and CMMG system. Blaster229 raved about his MPX so much I may need one of those.

I've made HKs. Takes a bit of welding skill. Shout out if you have any Qs.

I also have the Evo and MPX. Different but same. I don't think the MPX is worth the money over the Evo. The Evo has a massive bolt to delay openeing. Haven't suppressed mine yet. Have Form 1 integral approved.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I've made HKs. Takes a bit of welding skill. Shout out if you have any Qs.

I also have the Evo and MPX. Different but same. I don't think the MPX is worth the money over the Evo. The Evo has a massive bolt to delay openeing. Haven't suppressed mine yet. Have Form 1 integral approved.

Thanks!

Doesn’t the bolt on the Evo increase the felt recoil?
    Ever since I fired my first 9mm AR, I knew I was in love, but have been on a mission to find a PCC with less recoil. Also to make them quieter. I have an idea for the AR platform to make a suppressor with a huge volume. Should be almost no gas in the face

I plan to do an MP5SD build with hybrid dual clipped baffles. Should be sweet.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Looking for a Black Friday deal on a chronograph if anyone knows of one. A Glock 19 Gen 4 frame would be nice too lol.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    MCARBO is certainly getting ahead of things. They bypassed Black Friday altogether and went straight into a "24 hour after Christmas Flash Sale" (ends 12/27). 15% off using code "Did Santa Bring You Gun Parts". Haven't tried it yet to see if they released the email a month early.

ETA: also just received a Black Friday email from them. 20% off with code "THANKFUL FOR FREEDOM"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-26 055352.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-11-26 055352.jpg
      66 KB · Views: 338

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Looking for a Black Friday deal on a chronograph if anyone knows of one. A Glock 19 Gen 4 frame would be nice too lol.

What kind of chronograph are you looking for? I have an unused Beta chrony, that I would be willing to sell? PM me if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    polymer80.com is having a 50% off everything sale with code BLACKFRIDAY50. Won't ship frames to MD but they do have slides and part kits in stock.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

Your mention got me to thinking. The bad news is that I don't recall seeing too much in the way of deep discounting on many/most models of chronographs over the years, unless something is discontinued. Midway USA is currently knocking a few bucks off the current Pro Chrono series. I don't own a Pro Chrono model myself, but they've been around a long time.

The good news is, to me at least, beginning at about 100 bucks or so? You probably can't make a better investment in your shooting hobby than a chronograph. DO get yourself one! The info that even the most basic of models will yield is worth every penny.

magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    polymer80.com is having a 50% off everything sale with code BLACKFRIDAY50. Won't ship frames to MD but they do have slides and part kits in stock.
    Thanks! Can't believe they are doing 50% I grabbed a complete slide assembly with barrel and a lower parts kit for $187 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom