Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2021, 11:30 PM #1
StanleyJobson StanleyJobson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 90
StanleyJobson StanleyJobson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 90
Dugan Ashley (CarniK Con) Needs Our Help

This is a tough one to watch considering he's made many of us smile & laugh over the years. Please help in any way that you can even if just to recommend a top MS specialist or neurologist.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-duga...rosis-expenses

StanleyJobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2021, 09:42 AM #2
StanleyJobson StanleyJobson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 90
StanleyJobson StanleyJobson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 90
New goal set of 150K.
Please consider helping him and his family out.

StanleyJobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2021, 12:46 AM #3
777GSOTB 777GSOTB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 327
777GSOTB 777GSOTB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJobson View Post
This is a tough one to watch considering he's made many of us smile & laugh over the years. Please help in any way that you can even if just to recommend a top MS specialist or neurologist.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-duga...rosis-expenses

If you know the guy, give him this info. Dr Neil Riordan of Cellmedicine treated a Texas high school football coach (3x State Champion) who had MS, and after 3 treatments, he had NO symptoms whatsoever. They use stem cells from the umbilical cord, of the MSC type. Have a listen over at (www.cellmedicine.com) to Joe Rogan podcast with Mel Gibson and Dr Riordan. Treatment is expensive at about 20k per. They also fixed a paralyzed from the waist down for 6mos commercial airline pilot. No bowel, bladder, or leg movement whatsoever. Now walking like nothing ever happened. Would need to go to Panama City, as they (big pharma) don't allow this treatment in the states. All the money is in treatment, not a cure.
777GSOTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2021, 12:41 PM #4
StanleyJobson StanleyJobson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 90
StanleyJobson StanleyJobson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 90
Thanks yes I know him and I will pass the info along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777GSOTB View Post
If you know the guy, give him this info. Dr Neil Riordan of Cellmedicine treated a Texas high school football coach (3x State Champion) who had MS, and after 3 treatments, he had NO symptoms whatsoever. They use stem cells from the umbilical cord, of the MSC type. Have a listen over at (www.cellmedicine.com) to Joe Rogan podcast with Mel Gibson and Dr Riordan. Treatment is expensive at about 20k per. They also fixed a paralyzed from the waist down for 6mos commercial airline pilot. No bowel, bladder, or leg movement whatsoever. Now walking like nothing ever happened. Would need to go to Panama City, as they (big pharma) don't allow this treatment in the states. All the money is in treatment, not a cure.
StanleyJobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2021, 09:55 AM #5
Sirex's Avatar
Sirex Sirex is offline
Powered by natural gas
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Carroll Co, MD
Posts: 7,976
Images: 1
Sirex Sirex is offline
Powered by natural gas
Sirex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Carroll Co, MD
Posts: 7,976
Images: 1
Sad. I loved his videos. His video on how to accessorize your AR15 got me banned from a large AR15 Facebook page when I posted it. No sense of humor.
__________________
A student said to the master in the garden, "You teach me fighting, but talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"

The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war."


"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2021, 05:22 PM #6
DanGuy48 DanGuy48 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 5,075
DanGuy48 DanGuy48 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 5,075
Disclaimer, I don’t know what to think of this. I understand she is/was a physician. I saw that she presented at the Society of Neurosciences meeting but I have never followed this beyond my viewing of this first presentation she did, posted below. Food for thought, no pun intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc

__________________
NRA Life Member
Member MSI, SAF
NRA certified RSO, Basic Pistol, Home Firearm Safety
Work hard, shoot straight, play fair, fight dirty
DanGuy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2021, 02:36 AM #7
Rabu Rabu's Avatar
Rabu Rabu Rabu Rabu is offline
Operatoroperatoroperator
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cambridge, MD
Posts: 248
Rabu Rabu Rabu Rabu is offline
Operatoroperatoroperator
Rabu Rabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cambridge, MD
Posts: 248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZspbFewzOs

He posted an update today, for any that are invested.
Rabu Rabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2021, 06:05 AM #8
777GSOTB 777GSOTB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 327
777GSOTB 777GSOTB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabu Rabu View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZspbFewzOs

He posted an update today, for any that are invested.
Just tried to post this YouTube link over there and it got deleted. He should have a look into this treatment. Not embryonic, but umbilical stem cells, called mesenchymal stem cells or MSC's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZEMvlmDWcc
777GSOTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2021, 09:08 AM #9
aquaman's Avatar
aquaman aquaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belcamp, MD
Posts: 7,326
aquaman aquaman is offline
Senior Member
aquaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belcamp, MD
Posts: 7,326
I'm just now seeing this campaign. I'm sorry I missed out on donating. I really enjoyed Dugan's videos back in the day, he did so much to bring joy and a bit of pop culture/humor to the 2A movement which has historically lacked anything remotely like carnikcon.

I hope his treatment continues to help him improve. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Thank you for posting this.
aquaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2021, Congregate Media, LP Privacy Policy Terms of Service