• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    So I was hesitant to put this up but here goes. I’ve got 1000 cci small pistol primers. I did a trade deal for 3k and don’t need them all. I do have a bit in them since I’d been looking for a long time and I had to drive 2 hours to get them. Obviously this has to be a meet up. I’m in martinsburg and work in Frederick, MD.

Things I’m in the market for:
    Dillon 550 priming system (upgrading at500 to rl550)
    Dillon powder measure and die
    Small rifle primers
    Glock night sights
    Inforce aplc
    Glock 9mm mags 17rd+ (we will follow all laws)
    Ammo
    Maybe some components (9mm, 223, 7.62x39)
    What you got?

6eaf9a9255422eefdf0294bec5b92d63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Traded with 6den this evening. Great guy. Very interesting to talk with.

Courtesy bump---6den is still looking for more 7-08 components for anyone that might have spare.
    Thank you, feeling is mutual! You have a wealth of knowledge and are very generous in sharing. I only got in a little bit of trouble bringing dinner home late and cold:lol2: I have dies and bullets coming, so the brass you provided with allow me to start loading.

He is an interesting person. :thumbsup:
    The best part about this board is the opportunity to meet interesting members in person and sharing our diverse experiences...yourself included sir!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So I was hesitant to put this up but here goes. I’ve got 1000 cci small pistol primers. I did a trade deal for 3k and don’t need them all. I do have a bit in them since I’d been looking for a long time and I had to drive 2 hours to get them. Obviously this has to be a meet up. I’m in martinsburg and work in Frederick, MD.

Things I’m in the market for:
    Dillon 550 priming system (upgrading at500 to rl550)
    Dillon powder measure and die
    Small rifle primers
    Glock night sights
    Inforce aplc
    Glock 9mm mags 17rd+ (we will follow all laws)
    Ammo
    Maybe some components (9mm, 223, 7.62x39)
    What you got?

6eaf9a9255422eefdf0294bec5b92d63.jpg

I have some 17 rd Glock mags and a lot of ammo of popular calibers. :)

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    Free to a good home. 2 boxes of Nosler 17 Remington Fireball 20gr. Varmageddon ammunition.
    Note: This is Rem FIreball, not .17 Remington
    Shooters Pro Shop sent them by mistake when I ordered 2 boxes of 17 bullets.
    They let me keep them, easier than shipping back and being destroyed.
    I would feel guilty making money off someones mistake.
    Of course, this ammunition is cursed if it is resold after leaving my hands.
    I live in Frederick city, shoot at AGC, for a meetup with first person responding.
    I would prefer to meet in Frederick anytime, just a little longer to schedule (good weather) if at AGC.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Who has some H335?

I ran out while working on 223 last night and need more. I’m not picky, it can be an opened/partial container. I would prefer to stay within about an hour of martinsburg wv but will go up to 2 ish hours if I have to.

PS. Also looking for a powder measure (lee perfect powder measure would work fine) and cheap press.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    DEAL MADE, ITEMS GONE

I have about 1000 185 gr Nosler JHP for .45. 250 go about 6 pounds Can ship in "small priority box, USPS"

Also about 4k, CCI large pistol primers available, not sure about mailing them.

Last edited:

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Who has some H335?

I ran out while working on 223 last night and need more. I’m not picky, it can be an opened/partial container. I would prefer to stay within about an hour of martinsburg wv but will go up to 2 ish hours if I have to.

PS. Also looking for a powder measure (lee perfect powder measure would work fine) and cheap press.

Sportsman's Warehouse in Chambersburg PA had H335 the Saturday before Thanksgiving. (I-81 to Scotland PA exit) Also had an almost decent selection of other powders.

j634

Feb 15, 2013
    I have about 1000 185 gr Nosler JHP for .45. 250 go about 6 pounds Can ship in "small priority box, USPS"

Also about 4k, CCI large pistol primers available, not sure about mailing them.

I'm close to BWI aerodrome....central AA county. And like lots of folks, I'm looking for CCI Small pistol primers.

Cash ( at pre-shortage prices) or Trade..

Interested. Work near Arundel Mill Mall. Send you a PM.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I have a lot of reloading gear, but I have never reloaded a single round. I have to go through it all and see what I have.

I know I have a LOT of .40 brass, and that is not a caliber I am interested in. 1-2 5gal buckets full. I would be very very surprised if I didn't have a .40 powder measure and die set up already on the quick change plate for a Dillon 550. I will get into my boxes and see. I don't want to give up stuff I will likely use, but I am sure I have a lot that I will never be interested in, I just have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom