• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Mine has been like in second review since yesterday. And 11/30 Saturday was day 77r was electronically filed and paperwork faxed in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

seems about right insofar as timing. This is about the point where they do the NICS check and final review. In the upper left you will see the NICS date after its done. It'll eventually go back to another status then Not Disapproved. Thanksgiving sales were high I hear so this week might take longer than usual.

Buck1127

Nov 17, 2019
    seems about right insofar as timing. This is about the point where they do the NICS check and final review. In the upper left you will see the NICS date after its done. It'll eventually go back to another status then Not Disapproved. Thanksgiving sales were high I hear so this week might take longer than usual.

Thanks I am very new to the world of firearms. Just got my HQL Friday then went to purchase a Glock 17 gen 5 the Glock hs a shorter barrel and I got big fat hands so it didn’t look and feel right the 17 was a perfect fit

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Yup. 7th day 6 am like clockwork. Although my recent one was the 8th, I think because thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memorial day of this year fell on the 6th day for me, so figured I would be fine to take transfer on the 7th day but nope, did not get not disapproved until the next day. I am also a designated collector, not that it would have helped in this instance.

Buck1127

Nov 17, 2019
    Memorial day of this year fell on the 6th day, so figured I would be fine to take transfer on the 7th day but nope, had to wait another day...

Sunday’s and Holidays are frustrating days especially when Maryland already has too many laws

Buck1127

Nov 17, 2019
    Sunday’s and Holidays are frustrating days especially when Maryland already has too many laws

Everyone on the forum has been great appreciate the help and conversation

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    None of it matters in the end, so why is everyone so hung up on the status changes? All that matters is the email. If you buy on a Monday and the following Monday is a holiday it ends up being Wednesday (10 days). Just happened to me because of Veterans Day.

Buck1127

Nov 17, 2019
    None of it matters in the end, so why is everyone so hung up on the status changes? All that matters is the email. If you buy on a Monday and the following Monday is a holiday it ends up being Wednesday (10 days). Just happened to me because of Veterans Day.

Mine was a Saturday no holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom