• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Haha! That video clip is epic! They really had no idea what they were there for! Show up, get a free hat and hold a sign! I did actually have 2 women ask me some intelligent questions. Definitely the minority, but much appreciated.

Summary of the day:
    Guns bad
    AK-15's should be banned
    Orange man bad
    Repeal 2nd amendment
    NRA kills babies
    We are racist
    I'm a slut

:lol:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Haha! That video clip is epic! They really had no idea what they were there for! Show up, get a free hat and hold a sign! I did actually have 2 women ask me some intelligent questions. Definitely the minority, but much appreciated.

Summary of the day:
    Guns bad
    AK-15's should be banned
    Orange man bad
    Repeal 2nd amendment
    NRA kills babies
    We are racist
    I'm a slut

Orange man bad still makes me lol

Hope that last one wasn't really hurdled at anyone although it wouldnt shock me

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Orange man bad still makes me lol

Hope that last one wasn't really hurdled at anyone although it wouldnt shock me

Lol, it was, a very effeminate man (yea, I assumed his gender) called me a slut. He was slinging insults left and right, it was pretty funny. I wanted to respond that I've probably had less D's than him, but I refrained. An anti standing next to him actually apologized to me for him, and asked him to clean it up. It was pretty amusing. I assured her I was not judging her on the actions of another, but I think the irony of that was lost on her.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Some old guy tried to grab Rack&Roll's megaphone; police got on his case.

Another old guy wanted to tell us that we were disgusting, as did an older woman. Katie's sluttish behavior of holding a sign that someone disapproved of was certainly a breath of fetid air, and the various groups with anti-2A stickers seemed to enjoy surreptitiously sticking them onto our signs, while using theirs to block ours from view.

It's certainly eye-opening to encounter this elevated level of discourse. Shows great respect for the right of the people to petition the government for redress of grievances. You'd think these oldsters might have actually learned something about the COTUS in school, back in the days when schools still taught civics.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Thanks to everyone who made the effort today. These events are always great fun for me. When it was clear that I was talking to a real loonie and had no hope of having a decent dialog, I pulled out my DC concealed carry permit and showed it to them (Okay, so in this instance, that was everyone). Regardless, I told them not to worry, because civilians all around them in the crowd, like me, had guns, and therefore they could feel safe.....

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Some old guy tried to grab Rack&Roll's megaphone; police got on his case.

Another old guy wanted to tell us that we were disgusting, as did an older woman. Katie's sluttish behavior of holding a sign that someone disapproved of was certainly a breath of fetid air, and the various groups with anti-2A stickers seemed to enjoy surreptitiously sticking them onto our signs, while using theirs to block our from view.

It's certainly eye-opening to encounter this elevated level of discourse. Shows great respect for the right of the people to petition the government for redress of grievances. You'd think these oldsters might have actually learned something about the COTUS in school, back in the days when schools still taught civics.

The guy who grabbed his bullhorn was the crazy old guy who wants to eliminate the 2nd in the wacky video posted upthread. Yea the stickers were amusing, they thought they were super witty.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I wanted to respond that I've probably had less D's than him, but I refrained.

LO effing L!

It's funny though, how intolerant the "progressives" are. You know, the types that have "coexist" bumper stickers? In practice, many can't stand the thought of someone having a different opinion than them.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Summary of the day:
    Guns bad
    AK-15's should be banned
    Orange man bad
    Repeal 2nd amendment
    NRA kills babies
    We are racist
    I'm a slut

I was aware of most of these...but somebody's going to have a new nickname when she gets home from work :innocent0

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Has anyone discussed when the guy said to to police about Rack, that "he threatened me and he has a gun? Complete wack job.

That was the guy who kept insisting on trying to cover the Bullhorn with his sign,and was repeatedly asked to stop, by the police. Also, in his attempt to block Jeff, he kept standing over a young woman holding their banner, causing her to have to stand awkwardly. When she would ask him to move (from the same group), he would immediately resume his attempts, and make her uncomfortable. Now she shouldn't have been such a shrinking violet and should have DEMANDED he stop standing over her. He was so triggered by Jeff that he was oblivious to everything else. He thought he would try the same failed tactic the Mommie did at the Senate room last year. Make a fuss and blame it on us. Fortunately these cops also saw through it.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Summary of the day:

Guns bad

AK-15's should be banned

Orange man bad

Repeal 2nd amendment

NRA kills babies

We are racist

I'm a slut

It’s amazing to me that these mindless morons show up and they’re ok protesting a case just because they don’t like that right. (And they don’t even understand the case at all) one wonders how they will feel when it’s a right that they do support being restricted/ignored by the government. Too bad they’re too stupid to understand that ALL rights protected by the Constitution should be supported and protected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    DM me and I’ll set up a shared album with my pics.

79f5780aa75f8381e3c067251fc19500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    That was the guy who kept insisting on trying to cover the Bullhorn with his sign,and was repeatedly asked to stop, by the police. Also, in his attempt to block Jeff, he kept standing over a young woman holding their banner, causing her to have to stand awkwardly. When she would ask him to move (from the same group), he would immediately resume his attempts, and make her uncomfortable. Now she shouldn't have been such a shrinking violet and should have DEMANDED he stop standing over her. He was so triggered by Jeff that he was oblivious to everything else. He thought he would try the same failed tactic the Mommie did at the Senate room last year. Make a fuss and blame it on us. Fortunately these cops also saw through it.

I think some of his cronies finally pulled him away.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I learn stuff every day.:) The tactic of sign blocking is a new one for me. Hummm, maybe carrying signs saying "Censored" or "I'm Offended" as a sign blocker would be a nice retaliatory tactic?:D

I certainly applaud the restraint shown by you-all. I couldn't, so description
    (I typed discretion) being the better part of valor, I don't go.:o

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    "Sign blockers are bullies"

"Sign blockers oppress truth"

I think the irony of them oppressing the 1st Amendment is lost on them.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    You guys need a sign that says "paid protesters carry the same signs" and just stand in front of them with it. Maybe one about the same clothes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom