• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have a question that maybe you will know , is Sgt. Taylor the one that wears pants that are 4 sizes to small and looks like pork sausage shoved in a tube .

Corporal Taylor is not a Sergeant. Perhaps you are thinking of Sgt. Bonell. Perhaps.

Say hello to the LD MDS monitors while you are at it.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Corporal Taylor is not a Sergeant. Perhaps you are thinking of Sgt. Bonell. Perhaps.

Say hello to the LD MDS monitors while you are at it.

Yeah I know they are reading , I am doing it for their entertainment . The trooper I talked to said he was Sgt. Taylor I know for a fact he said Sgt.

I can tell you one thing they lie and have lied several times to me , it is a very bad character flaw and it worries me we have our police feel so at ease doing it .
    Others my like to be lied to but not me .

If they want they can send me a message and I will give them my number so we may meet or they can call me , sure I have a handle here on MDS but I will give up my identity if they message me . I am not afraid of them , they can't eat me .

Sgt, Bonnell is the guy that i am thinking of sausage drawers . Hey MSP you more then likely know who i am , give me a call if you get a chance .

Last edited:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Not sure where to put this so I'll just plop it here... 536 days and someone finally got their permit in the mail...:sad20:

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Just was able to read the envelope when I just got home it is post marked 09/18/2019 , Sgt Taylor lied and told me it was mailed out 09/13/2019 he flat out lied . Thank You Md. State Police for employing police officers that lie to the public , it is shameful that they create a distrust between citizens and law enforcement .

Great work Maryland .

A post mark indicates when USPS accepts the mail and cancels the postage not physically when the person sending it puts it in the box. Surely you don't believe LD Troopers physically stamp the envelope and carry them to the mailbox, they probably toss them in a mail collection bag or box and some admin person drops them off in a mail room who probably run them through a postage machine and send them out in batches. On top of that, why TF would an MSP sergeant feel the need to lie to you about when he mailed your license? Who are you - He doesn't GAF about some guy bitching about not getting his permit fast enough.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    A post mark indicates when USPS accepts the mail and cancels the postage not physically when the person sending it puts it in the box. Surely you don't believe LD Troopers physically stamp the envelope and carry them to the mailbox, they probably toss them in a mail collection bag or box and some admin person drops them off in a mail room who probably run them through a postage machine and send them out in batches. On top of that, why TF would an MSP sergeant feel the need to lie to you about when he mailed your license? Who are you - He doesn't GAF about some guy bitching about not getting his permit fast enough.
    WOW! Somebody drank two cups of MSP coolaid this morning. If you haven't figured out just how underhanded the troopers at the LD are by now, theres no hope for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

SMH at you being so naive , and i don't care they hear the bitching because just like you they work for me ...:lol2::lol2: And to be honest you have made my point , they don't care and you being a LEO you sound like you don't care as well . Maybe transfer to the LD and you will fit right in with the bad attitude you have . I have met and have friends that were or are cops and most are decent and truthful .

WOW! Somebody drank two cups of MSP coolaid this morning. If you haven't figured out just how underhanded the troopers at the LD are by now, theres no hope for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Right -on brother

Last edited:

V-tac

Industry Partner
    May 8, 2018
    Called to track the progress of my new permit. They said it’s approved and waiting to be mailed.
    Lol I chuckled at that but glad to hear it’s done.
    Hopefully they mail frequently lol

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Called to track the progress of my new permit. They said it’s approved and waiting to be mailed.
    Lol I chuckled at that but glad to hear it’s done.
    Hopefully they mail frequently lol

You got to wonder if they really have it done or just told you that ..:D

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    1st Sergeant

I tried to call a few times, but couldn't reach him...probably because you guys are blowin up his voicemail :-) He called my cell when he was seemingly off duty. I've been working on getting my business up and running for months, and he returned my call about what I will need to get my permit as a legitimate business owner. It was much easier to reach him than it was to get a licensing mistake fixed with the damn comptroller. Thanks 1st Sergeant! Maybe try email to reach them?

NBF

Jun 26, 2010
    SOMD
    FWIW, in all my dealings with the MSP LD since 2012, they have treated me and character references with respect and professionalism WRT to gun permits. In fact, I just applied to renew my carry permit a month or so ago and I was contacted by the LD and asked if I wanted to apply for the unrestricted handgun permit since I've been a business owner. I was astonished and didn't even pick up the phone until I was called a 2nd time. I was asked to provide X Number of deposits or invoices and that was simple to compile and send in. They didn't have to call me and could have just renewed it with the same language as before. For this, I appreciate the reach out and for this, I give them a shout out. Thank you MSP LD.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    FWIW, in all my dealings with the MSP LD since 2012, they have treated me and character references with respect and professionalism WRT to gun permits. In fact, I just applied to renew my carry permit a month or so ago and I was contacted by the LD and asked if I wanted to apply for the unrestricted handgun permit since I've been a business owner. I was astonished and didn't even pick up the phone until I was called a 2nd time. I was asked to provide X Number of deposits or invoices and that was simple to compile and send in. They didn't have to call me and could have just renewed it with the same language as before. For this, I appreciate the reach out and for this, I give them a shout out. Thank you MSP LD.

That is wonderful and great . I will say they are very good on the phone and in front of my face as well , but they monitor this forum and more then likely know who I and others are and temper their treatment and services based on past dealings .

I have taken them to hearings and court and won some and lost some so guys like us that have fought the fight seem to get special service IMHO
    Lots of things have happened to make me think that .

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    That is wonderful and great . I will say they are very good on the phone and in front of my face as well , but they monitor this forum and more then likely know who I and others are and temper their treatment and services based on past dealings .

I have taken them to hearings and court and won some and lost some so guys like us that have fought the fight seem to get special service IMHO
    Lots of things have happened to make me think that .

Come on man, really? Do you seriously think a trooper at the LD GAF about some guy who's a welder on MDS? For a forum where quite a few people like to harp about how police think they're so special/important, there sure are a lot of people with serious grandiose thoughts about their personal importance in the grand scheme of things.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Come on man, really? Do you seriously think a trooper at the LD GAF about some guy who's a welder on MDS? For a forum where quite a few people like to harp about how police think they're so special/important, there sure are a lot of people with serious grandiose thoughts about their personal importance in the grand scheme of things.

ADR , I really want no contact with you . Every time someone says something about a specific topic that they have direct knowledge of the MSP-LD .

And there is your same old thing worried about me being a welder , what is it with you ? If you need something welded just ask and stop trying to flirt with me .
    Please stop talking to me or bring that welding job down , I am starting to believe this is a sock-puppet account and you are really someone else .

I know you are a Federal Agent so I am not impressed , and maybe you can again state how you are smarter then a lowly welder :innocent0

And on another note , I guess it is my imagination your fascination with my welding job and your an officer ? :D:rolleyes::innocent0

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

So they make people provide invoices and deposits to exercise a right? Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom