MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Dy78MYuXgAEJNZu.jpg

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    They're employed and generously subsidized by millionaires, backed by Hollywood stars, promoted by the media, and enlist the brainwashed fanatics as footsoldiers.

We stand in the cold and heat, and are subsidized by NOBODY BUT OURSELVES.

Show me where the left has had 70,000 people at a demonstration in Annapolis regarding a bill being proposed by the General Assembly. Show me where that has been done.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Show me where the left has had 70,000 people at a demonstration in Annapolis regarding a bill being proposed by the General Assembly. Show me where that has been done.

I can recall one very cold and windy day on the bricks a couple of years ago greeting busload after busload of SEIU droids getting off charter busses from DC, DE, PA, NY, VA, WV and OH.

But you wouldn't know because YOU WEREN'T THERE.

Honey-Badger-Dont-Care-300x224.jpg

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

Demonstrateably false.

https://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/

There has never been proof of wide spread voter fraud. At least not in modern times.

Trust me, if there had been, there WOULD be a lot of people in jail.

The closest was in the North Carolina House of Representatives race where the republican candidate appeared to have someone falsifying absantee ballots to the tune of several hundred votes.

I am unhappy as hell with the Dems, but they aren’t perpetrating wide spread voter fraud. Acting otherwise doesn’t actually address the problems or buries our heads in the sand of them winning elections. I prefer to engage in the facts with them.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am not going to say on an open forum what I am going to do . The politicians of Maryland are creating a whole set of new law breakers , it is really sad they treat a very productive part of society that way .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There was the Maryland Governor election where the margin was smaller than the number of dead people who voted in Baltimore .

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Demonstrateably false.

There has never been proof of wide spread voter fraud. At least not in modern times.

The closest was in the North Carolina House of Representatives race where the republican candidate appeared to have someone falsifying absantee ballots to the tune of several hundred votes.

I am unhappy as hell with the Dems, but they aren’t perpetrating wide spread voter fraud. Acting otherwise doesn’t actually address the problems or buries our heads in the sand of them winning elections. I prefer to engage in the facts with them.

Your Google-fu is weak.

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/heritage-explains/voter-fraud

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud
    According to research done by Nichter, the United States has seen its fair share of turnout buying in recent elections. During the 2004 election, five Democratic Party operatives in East St. Louis were convicted in federal court for offering cigarettes, beer, medicine and $5 to $10 reward to increase turnout of the poor.[26] One operative pleaded guilty and stated that if they didn’t provide rewards, "they" (the poor) wouldn’t come out. A local election in Oakland is another example. Campaign workers handed out thousands of coupons for free chicken dinners in an explicit and targeted effort to draw voters to the polls.[26]

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/01/voter-fraud-right-texas-finds-95000-non-residents-rolls/

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/midterms/article220483140.html

https://ballotpedia.org/Electoral_fraud

https://triblive.com/state/pennsylvania/7523867-74/state-voters-pennsylvania

Shall I go on?

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Whoever is going to testify think well in advance about what you are going to speak about. We’ve got some great arguments and data to counter the absurdity of these bills. Crime in Maryland is way up despite the bills they passed in 2013. I think we need to push harder this time around then we did back in 2013. We can get the numbers. I’d like to se a minimum of 7,000 people in Annapolis. Word is spreading fast and a lot of people are pissed off and very rightfully so. I’m already planning to take off work for the hearings on these bills. They tried to be sneaky with these bills. I tried to give as much advanced notice as I possibly could to everyone that I know!

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Demonstrateably false.

Why do you guys do stuff like this around the times where we are battling our rights in Annapolis?

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    I am not going to say on an open forum what I am going to do . The politicians of Maryland are creating a whole set of new law breakers , it is really sad they treat a very productive part of society that way .

Never give your enemy an advantage, or better yet -a club they will use against you.

All I'll say about my plans is that I will be in Annapolis on the 25th of February 2019. I hope there will be thousands, perhaps unprecedented numbers of folks like us that have finally had enough. I know about 2013 and previous battles we've lost. I wasn't around for those, and I understand the frustration many of us feel because those efforts didn't succeed. But we need every single person we can get to pack that place to the rafters.
    Are you in?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Why do you guys do stuff like this around the times where we are battling our rights in Annapolis?

I can’t remember doing it around when we were fighting for our rights before. But in this case we need to engage with facts and work to disprove their false claims and memes with easily disprovable claims from our side don’t help our cause at all. It makes our side seem out of touch

But in general it is probably because the gun grabbers drive us all bats. Not sure if you have siblings or a spouse/significant other. But when do you fight with them the most? When you are really stressed out. For my part, BeoBill, I apologize for calling you out. Like I said, I want us to come at the anti-gunners with solid facts. You did come back with some solid ones.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    After 2016 Hogan looked in to voter fraud in Maryland. He found no evidence. There was something like 30-40 instances of people voting in the wrong polling place, but those all appeared to have been accidents.

Out of several million people voting.

Maybe 2018 was incredibly different, but voter fraud rarely happens. Anywhere in the US.

That's not true, the problem is when MVA registers people to vote they do not verify for citizenship. So on paper it looks clean at first, but when you dig deeper and realize many illegals and green-card holders are voting in our elections. If we had a citizenship-verification law before registering to vote that would dramatically change the outcome of elections across the country!

I personally know 2 green card holders that voted in the last Presidential election and they voted for Hillary.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    That's not true, the problem is when MVA registers people to vote they do not verify for citizenship. So on paper it looks clean at first, but when you dig deeper and realize many illegals and green-card holders are voting in our elections. If we had a citizenship-verification law before registering to vote that would dramatically change the outcome of elections across the country!

I personally know 2 green card holders that voted in the last Presidential election and they voted for Hillary.

This is indeed another problem. Last election I was outside my polling station in Montgomery County and I was interviewing people after they voted. Many of the people proudly proclaimed to me and my son on video that they were not U.S. citizens and went on to explain why it was so important for them to vote! Not only that but I had additional evidence of minors not eligible yet to vote going in and voting! I went to the State Board of Elections with all of the evidence and information and absolutely nothing was done about it! It doesn't seem to be an issue for them obviously! A Latin lady at my workplace asked me why all of her illegal friends are sent voter registration cards from the MVA and she had to become a citizen in order to vote. All of her friends simply just sign up to vote and then go vote, no citizenship required. The odds are stacked against us big time and they know that! There is no body or authority that cracks down on voter fraud in Maryland at least not that I'm aware of.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    During the 2012 presidential election I caught someone I know personally voting when I knew full well they were hiding from USCIS due to an overstay of their visa. I confronted them right then and there at the polling station. They laughed it off like it was no big deal. I reported it to election officials who didn't really seem to care at all. Voter fraud in Maryland is indeed widespread and rampant but everyone says oh that doesn't happen when it clearly is happening!

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    During the 2012 presidential election I caught someone I know personally voting when I knew full well they were hiding from USCIS due to an overstay of their visa. I confronted them right then and there at the polling station. They laughed it off like it was no big deal. I reported it to election officials who didn't really seem to care at all. Voter fraud in Maryland is indeed widespread and rampant but everyone says oh that doesn't happen when it clearly is happening!

There is a gentleman my wife and I know from Reisterstown who has brought clear evidence of voter fraud to the governor and has been completely ignored.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom