• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    He has already implemented more gun control in two years than Obama did in eight. Just sayin'.

And Feinstein has already introduced an AWB, there’s push for a national red flag law, and a national gun registry, all spear headed by democrats. The NHL’s Winter Classic will be held in the ninth circle of hell before any democrat does something to restore our gun rights on a national level.

I can’t stand Trumps infringements but you can’t honestly think a Democrat would do any better. Obama was hamstrung with a Republican Congress for most of his tenure as president. If they’d made gun control their issue instead of Obamacare they’d have rammed that through just as quickly in his first two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I never understand how pointing to three Democrats who are worse excuses his ********.

If that's truly the acceptable argument we're in deeper than I thought.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Obama was hamstrung with a Republican Congress for most of his tenure as president.

And Trump had both houses and managed to implement gun control by executive fiat.

I never understand how pointing to three Democrats who are worse excuses his ********.

If that's truly the acceptable argument we're in deeper than I thought.

It doesn't (at least as far as I'm concerned) and we are.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I did vote for Trump and would do it again as he is the lesser of two evils, but neither evil truly represents the people of America. If they did, they would adhere to the Constitution. If they did, we would not have the federal reserve printing out money for endless spending that you have to pay back. If they did that, we would not be talking about 5 round mags and bump stocks and ar15's with pencil barrel being banned. (I mean, the thickness of a barrel? WTF)

People forget about stuff like this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102 About gold
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans Japanese Americans in 1942
    So when people think that something like gun bans etc, can't be done and people will revolt, it makes me wonder if they will or will not.
    We as Americans have allowed many things to happen in the past that I would not have thought people would let fly.

As long as we argue between the two choices we have it keeps us separated. As long as We The People are separated and discussing that we picked the lesser of two evils they win. It's really a one party system now a days. We just have the illusion of 2 choices. One really is not better than the other. Might not be worse, but that's still a bad choice. As long as we feel like we can affect change then we won't force change. As long as we don't force change, politicians get to keep politicin in the same way they have done for years and years.

Why can't a constitutionalism run for office and win and shrink some of this bloated government.
    How long has Nancy Pelosi (just using her because she is nasty and been around in politics a long time) been in politics? Would be nice if they got paid the average American salary so they could see how the average American lives so that when they make decisions that we will affect all of us, they will be affected too. Would be nice if they had a short term so they had no long term value to lobbyists. Would be nice if they were not allowed an exception to insider trading like the rest of us. Would be nice if people got to vote on congress getting a raise instead of congress. Imagine if the employees of a company got to determine if they got a raise instead of the boss/board/investors etc....
    Would be nice to see them work on creating a better America because they knew that at the end of their very limited term they would have to go back and live in the world they created.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    I voted for Hogan the first time.

Not the second time.

I voted for Trump the first time.

Won’t be voting for him again.

In both cases it was about anti-2A actions. In Hogan’s case, the “Larry Hogan Death To Gunowners Red Flag Law”. In Trump's case, it was making me a would-be felon by executive fiat.

I’ll never support either of them again.

That meme I posted absolutely floored me when I saw it on another forum. Because it absolutely sums up exactly how I feel. Clearly I’m not alone. I think I’m gonna have that put on a T-shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom