• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Anyone have any experience with these guys?

https://www.21sportsapparel.com/shop-19
    I have an order in to them for a G43lpk and is has been on order for a while. Be sure to check to see if they have the item/s in stock that you seek, could be a long wait... lol

That is my only experience. I called them and emailed them on two separate occasions and received a phone call back the same day both times apologizing for the delay, but suppliers and distributors are having a hard time keeping up with demand right now.

*edit - I'm still awaiting an SS80 frame from the Glock Store and a slide from Grey Wolf too, so.... it's just a waiting game now.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have an order in to them for a G43lpk and is has been on order for a while. Be sure to check to see if they have the item/s in stock that you seek, could be a long wait... lol

That is my only experience. I called them and emailed them on two separate occasions and received a phone call back the same day both times apologizing for the delay, but suppliers and distributors are having a hard time keeping up with demand right now.

*edit - I'm still awaiting an SS80 frame from the Glock Store and a slide from Grey Wolf too, so.... it's just a waiting game now.
    Thanks sticky. Seems to be the status quo since the last school shooting. Think I'll give things time to catch up (if they ever do).

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

Ordered one today for $119 and free shipping
    Complete used G22 upper with lower parts from fleabay $340 and free shipping.
    Don’t think I got hurt on this build.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Ordered one today for $119 and free shipping
    Complete used G22 upper with lower parts from fleabay $340 and free shipping.
    Don’t think I got hurt on this build.

Damn. Guess my 31 slide is overpriced by comparison. :o

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That's not bad.

Makes it clear that I (over?)paid for new slide assemblies. The 32 and 31 ran me $430 shipped. Feel foolish now.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    That's not bad.

Makes it clear that I (over?)paid for new slide assemblies. The 32 and 31 ran me $430 shipped. Feel foolish now.

But you did get new stuff. It’s usually a crap shoot when buying used, but I have had decent luck and this newest one is a police trade in so I’m crossing my fingers.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Anybody have experience with KCI, Magpul, or ETS magazines? I can’t seem to find the extra ones that came with my G17 so I’ll need to buy at least one 10 round magazine for my newest build.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Okay, I sometimes get the urge to spend on gun stuff... I've been looking at threaded barrels for the Polymer80 PF940C G19.

I've found AlphaWolf, ATI, Blacklist, EFK FireDragon, and Suarez.

Does anyone have experience with these and a recommendation of what to stay away from?

I do not yet have a suppressor.

And Buff, I've only ever bought genuine G19 mags, so can't help. I've been thinking about a 33rd Glock mag for when I eventually get a Ruger PCC...

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    But you did get new stuff. It’s usually a crap shoot when buying used, but I have had decent luck and this newest one is a police trade in so I’m crossing my fingers.

Factory fresh.

No experience with the aftermarket mags personally, but I have seen plenty of the magpuls pop up at the range.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Okay, I sometimes get the urge to spend on gun stuff... I've been looking at threaded barrels for the Polymer80 PF940C G19.

I've found AlphaWolf, ATI, Blacklist, EFK FireDragon, and Suarez.

Does anyone have experience with these and a recommendation of what to stay away from?

I do not yet have a suppressor.

And Buff, I've only ever bought genuine G19 mags, so can't help. I've been thinking about a 33rd Glock mag for when I eventually get a Ruger PCC...
    I run Lone Wolf or Storm Lake (non threaded) in my builds and my factory Glocks, they seem to be more accurate than I am and have had no feeding issues with any of them.
    Factory fresh.

No experience with the aftermarket mags personally, but I have seen plenty of the magpuls pop up at the range.

I’m thinking factory or Magpul, from what I’ve been reading I believe I need to stay away from the Korean mags.
    And I did forget to add one item that I haven’t procured yet, I was laying in bed last night and realized I probably need to switch extractors in that 22 slide to work for the 9mm barrel.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Anybody have experience with KCI, Magpul, or ETS magazines? I can’t seem to find the extra ones that came with my G17 so I’ll need to buy at least one 10 round magazine for my newest build.
    I run magpul, glock and ets mags, no issues with any of them. The Magpul base plates are slightly thicker than a factory Glock baseplate, but they are easier to disassemble as a result of the design of the baseplates.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I run Lone Wolf or Storm Lake (non threaded) in my builds and my factory Glocks, they seem to be more accurate than I am and have had no feeding issues with any of them.

I’m thinking factory or Magpul, from what I’ve been reading I believe I need to stay away from the Korean mags.
    And I did forget to add one item that I haven’t procured yet, I was laying in bed last night and realized I probably need to switch extractors in that 22 slide to work for the 9mm barrel.

I’ve been looking at some sites that list the extractor as the same for 40 and 9, and some that show it as different. Anybody ever run the 40 slide with a 9mm barrel without an extractor change? Wondering now whether or not I should wait to buy the new extractor or try it the way it is.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I run magpul, glock and ets mags, no issues with any of them. The Magpul base plates are slightly thicker than a factory Glock baseplate, but they are easier to disassemble as a result of the design of the baseplates.

Thanks, the price difference doesnt seem to be much, but I can be cheap bastard at times.:D

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Figured I better add that I already have a 9mm ejector to replace the 40 ejector, in case anyone was thinking about that little jewel.
    I did go ahead and order the 9mm extractor as a just in case as recommended since it is a pretty cheap item.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Well I finally found my G17 magazines, I’m wondering what dumbass put them there.:o
    After stripping my slide I went ahead and just ordered all new parts with the exception of the extractor rod and spring. I’m sure the firing pin and the firing pin safety would have been ok but with the wear on them it’s just easier to go new. The channel liner pulled out easier than I thought it was going to, I do have the tool for pulling it.
    The night sights were shot so I’ll replace them with a basic set since this will be a range toy.

Attachments

• A0CF715D-3CC4-40A0-B981-2B738F359FA4.jpg
      A0CF715D-3CC4-40A0-B981-2B738F359FA4.jpg
      60.7 KB · Views: 305
    • E807A2EE-AD8C-40A2-9BD9-CC3E7A5679CA.jpg
      E807A2EE-AD8C-40A2-9BD9-CC3E7A5679CA.jpg
      73.2 KB · Views: 303

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You're going to want to get a half back plate (the orange one) to be able to visually confirm that the trigger is completely disengaging the safety plunger as it releases the striker.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Figured I better put my costs in this thread since it is the cost thread.
    Complete G22 upper, came with all lower parts to complete the build, eBay purchase $339.98 and free shipping.
    P80 lower from Brownells on sale &119.95 and free shipping.
    I already have a magazine so $0.00
    Ready to shoot as a .40S&W $459.93

Now I did convert it over to 9mm so I had to buy a conversion barrel from Lonewolf for $99.95 and free shipping, but I did sell the 40 barrel for $70 so add the difference of $29.95
    I also changed the extractor and ejector, but had the 9mm ejector on hand so add another $19.95 and free shipping to the total.
    I already had a couple 9mm magazines from my G17 that my daughter has graciously borrowed. Kids, go figure. ;)
    $509.83 total
    It was a police trade in so we shall see how this one runs, it’s a little stiff right now but I need to work it in a little bit I figure.

Attachments

• ED7AB92D-9E1C-494B-8EAF-12CF3C3729F7.jpg
      ED7AB92D-9E1C-494B-8EAF-12CF3C3729F7.jpg
      32.2 KB · Views: 229
    • 382FD77A-DA77-4889-8D46-85E5BDE1406E.jpg
      382FD77A-DA77-4889-8D46-85E5BDE1406E.jpg
      35.2 KB · Views: 224

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members