• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We ain't giving up on a complete knockdown of the Campus Carry Ban.

Attachments

• IMG_7256.jpg
      IMG_7256.jpg
      107.1 KB · Views: 234

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Now on the Bricks: ZenMonkey, Silent Partner ( who is in Ban Camp), Bob A, JimBoy, chilipeppermaniac, Biggfoot44, and Yours Truly.

We are STOKED by reports coming from the Puzzle Palace.

And speaking of puzzles, we continue to be mystified by Brian Frosh approaching us wanting to shake hands while we display signs that say "What a FroshHole" and "Deport Frosh. Amazing.

I asked for Frosh if he was going to run for governor and he said "it's not my thing".

Attachments

• IMG_7259.jpg
      IMG_7259.jpg
      168.7 KB · Views: 225

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The lobbyist for the National Shooting Sports Federation dropped by to thank us for everything we are doing and invited us to his legislative party at 4 o'clock. Couple of us may be able to slide over for some food maybe even a drink.

Come on by because he wants everybody on our crew to join him if we can. The party is being staged right on State Circle opposite the Statehouse.

Wish I was there to meet him. I'm a card carrying member of NSSF. But I'm stuck here at AAMC with an allergic reaction yo chemo treatment. :mad54:

I'm REALLY deplorable ....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    May God lay his healing hands on Brother Ed in this time of need and lift him to the health he so deserves. Thank you, Lord, for the blessing that only you can provide.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    On the final shift at this hour, these Patriot Partners: Bigfoot44, Gryphon, HRDWRK, chilipeppermaniac, Silent Partner, ZenMonkey, Adolf Oliver Bush, ShafTed, Mark Grutz, Stoveman, Not an Outlaw, and yours truly.

We are rockin' the Bricks! Awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_7262.jpg
      IMG_7262.jpg
      96.5 KB · Views: 209

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Nice!

Heads up - an alert went out from MSI about an hour ago to contact Senator Brochin -> "urge him to hold firm against HB 159"

JAMES BROCHIN
    Democrat, District 42, Baltimore County
    James Senate Office Building, Room 221
    11 Bladen St., Annapolis, MD 21401
    (410) 841-3648, (301) 858-3648
    1-800-492-7122, ext. 3648 (toll free)
    e-mail: jim.brochin@senate.state.md.us
    fax: (410) 841-3643, (301) 858-3643

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Guys, anyone still here? I'm at Lawyers Mall right now and don't see anyone around. Are you still here but somewhere else?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    As we settle in, I have to pass along the gratitude of several legislators who took the time to tell us that our spirited presence at the Statehouse is a huge boost to our friendly legislators.

One delegate said the sight of energized advocates on the street emboldens our reps in a way that letters, emails and phone calls can't. He said the Dem side used to get this boost from the union/lib sidewalk events, but that the energy meter has swing to our side now.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Aray has found his tribe in the gallery.

Also on hand here with me to send good vibes to our people on the floor are DC-W, stoveman, chilipeppermaniac, ZenMonkey, Not An Outlaw, Adolph Oliver Bush, and Silent Partner.

Sitting several rows back is Jen-Jen of Marylanders To Prevent Handgun Violence, who we saw today in a gaggle of people that included Spinny Vinny DeMarco. DeMarco is now a lobbyist for "health care" but birds of a feather were flocking together.

Vinny interacted with us in a maniac way all day and even hinted at jealously seeing our Deport Frosh signs. He actually said "where is my sign--Liar For Hire?"

That guy is a psycho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom