• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Update:

Omg now I'm sweating again. My dealer just called because my paperwork came back on the suppressor which was with my MAC paperwork. I sent them both in with one check. The can through a dealer and the MAC an individual transfer. I figured I would call to be sure it had been approved and after looking it up the lady said she needed to transfer me to the examiner. It was a name I wasn't familiar with. I left a voicemail and now I am flipping out.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Whew. Just got off the phone with the examiner. They are just adjusting the forms for overall length since it wasn't on older forms or something. She said it wasn't going to be denied for the length and it was just a records getting updated thing and then it would be approved. Thank god.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Also, she said the note I put with it wouldn't get it expedited. I told her that was what the supervisor told me to do. She said I would have needed to call and talk to someone once it went pending. That would have been nice to know since it went pending in august. Hopefully someone reads this and it helps them.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Was this the one where we met dropping off p/w at the the MSP, over a year ago? MSP was still in the main building, not in the trailers...

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Was this the one where we met dropping off p/w at the the MSP, over a year ago? MSP was still in the main building, not in the trailers...

Yep, that was the first time. I was lucky enough to get it through MSP in a week. Then ATF denied it so I had to reapply and went to the trailers and Cpl Edwards signed my paperwork for me while I waited. Stand up guy. One day I will actually get my machine gun I hope. I was able to pick this up today, new in box MAC suppressor. I submitted the paperwork with my MG resubmission.

BFFCA4BB-7FFE-472D-9D2D-5E99A154B027-6285-00000B1306E9DF5D_zpsfb85dc81.jpg

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    I love that when I texted my girlfriend with the good news this was her reply,

"Awesome!!!!!!!!! So when do we get to shoot?"

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Wow! I've been following this one since you started, glad it finally went through. I bet you're never going to sell it now!

On the bright side, since it had taken so long and I got a good deal on the gun, I have made a decent amount of appreciation while waiting for the transfer

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ooh, Uzi conversion = awesome. If I were to ever somehow buy another Ingram-derived SMG, an Uzi-converted MAC-10 would be at the top of the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom