• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    I think $110 is pretty good for a matching # Hex receiver. I wonder if the ad is true. It said even the bayonet had matching numbers. I never realized the bayonets had numbers. You also have to factor in the transfer fee you will have to pay unless you have your C&R.

olddawg

Feb 3, 2011
    Harford County
    I've dealt with Dan, he's top notch and held in pretty high regard in the local firearms community. Haven't seen one of his 91-30's but I trust him. He will stand behind the product. He's a small operator and hand selects his guns. Call him, he's very nice to talk to. Hope this helps...

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    I wouldnt bother with the timonium show unles you want to pay 150

110 for collectors grade and a matching bayonet is easily worth 110. I may buy one myself

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I bought my first Mosin from him at a gun show and would do it again in a second. For that price you cannot afford not to. He is a good guy IME.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Wish it wasn't so far away. Didn't realize Apollo PA was that far west. Those Mosins look nice. He also had a crate of Yugo SKSs. Me want a 1927 Mosin.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Did anyone get any of the M38's he put up for sale yesterday? They didn't even last a day...I definitely dropped the ball on that.

Sirex