• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    No offense to you DreadPirate, but anyone wanting that rifle or other Rugers should go see John @ GymRatz

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I've said it in other threads, and I stand behind my original comment. If Ruger made that rifle to accept AK mags, it would fly off the shelves

The only reason I don't own one and won't buy one is because it takes Mini 30 mags

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I got the same gun in .308 from gymratz for $50 less last year. Not sure if the price has gone up, but its worth checking.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    That begs the question; are there any 7.62X39 bolt guns that take AK mags? Interesting point.
    MPDC4511 mentioned the Australian Intr. Arms M10-A2 7.62x39 in the other thread.

6035599245_bda46b244e_b.jpg

I'm guessing it's out of production.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    No offense to you DreadPirate, but anyone wanting that rifle or other Rugers should go see John @ GymRatz
    No offense taken - IP's get first dibs. :thumbsup: But if he's too far or oos ... this is an option.

Let's see, If John could beat that price it still might not make sense for me. 205 mile probably 4.5 hour round trip. $35 in fuel. Plus sales tax vs. having it transferred into let's say High Rock or Bluefins that charge $15 - $20 for a transfer and no sales tax being its a transfer. Even if the price were close, my time spent driving is worth something. Don't get me wrong. I have purchased from John but it was not a firearm and did not require me to drive down. His prices are incredible but in most occurrences for me at least, not worth the drive. Are you listening John as many have requested the possibility of opening another shop more centrally located. There are plenty of other IP's that will usually do some pretty decent deals and are more then willing to accept a transfer if it makes sense.

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    MPDC4511 mentioned the Australian Intr. Arms M10-A2 7.62x39 in the other thread.

6035599245_bda46b244e_b.jpg

I'm guessing it's out of production.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Out of production indeed and now considered collectable and priced that way in case your looking :)

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I've said it in other threads, and I stand behind my original comment. If Ruger made that rifle to accept AK mags, it would fly off the shelves

The only reason I don't own one and won't buy one is because it takes Mini 30 mags

What's the issue with Mini 30 mags? Are they unreliable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom