• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    The Garrison Rifle and Revolver gun club is a charter member of the Marriottsville Associated Gun Clubs and is accepting member signups on Tuesday, 12 May at 8 PM. Food and beverages will be provided at no cost to anyone wishing to sign up. Membership costs is $200 that includes club dues and a annual range badge that allows you to shoot on the 200 yard rifle range, 100 yard rifle range, trap range, pistol range, and archery range. With the nice weather approaching now is a great time to join.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information: http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/membership/memberclubs/garrison/garrison_rifle_and_revolver_club.html

Directions to AGC Range Facilities

11518 Marriottsville Road
    Marriottsville, Maryland 21104-1220

The range facilities of the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc. (AGC) are located on Marriottsville Road in northwest Baltimore County, at the intersection of Marriottsville Road and Wards Chapel Road. The AGC ranges are approx. 3½ miles west of Liberty Road (Route 26), approx. 5½ miles north of Interstate 70, and about 1 mile east of Patapsco State Park's "McKeldin Area". The gravel road entrance leading to the 200 yard (high power) range, the Bow range, the upper range house (Memorial Hall) and the trap range is located on Marriottsville Road just west of Wards Chapel Road.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    Maryland rifle club let's you join for 180 a year. After July 1 it's 90 bucks for new members I believe. All you need to do is go to their site fill out the form and send it in. I had no sponsor when I joined. Just an FYI

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Maryland rifle club let's you join for 180 a year. After July 1 it's 90 bucks for new members I believe. All you need to do is go to their site fill out the form and send it in. I had no sponsor when I joined. Just an FYI

Currently, Maryland rifle renewal cost is $180 every year, and Garrison's annual renewal cost is $170 every year after the 1st year. Buying a half range badge can be purchased next Tuesday during the Garrison meeting if you like, but you will not be able to use it until July.

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    I'm really thinking about showing up for the sign up Tuesday. Would I need to bring anything other than the membership cost to sign up?

John, It's a painless process. You fill out a form, and watch a range rules video. That's about it.

I'll be on the pistol range from about 5:30 -7PM shooting in the club pistol league, and plan to head over to the meeting right after that.

The meeting location is at the Trap house.

RaginCajun

A Second Amendment Sister
    Apr 12, 2009
    Randallstown
    DAMN! I am going to miss it! I got home too late from work..

This boardis awesome! I just love how you guys really come together! I am interested in joining.. Please let me know when you do this again... I am not doing continential.. folks not nice enough for me...

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83

This boardis awesome! I just love how you guys really come together! I am interested in joining.. Please let me know when you do this again... I am not doing continential.. folks not nice enough for me...

Garrison Rifle and Revolver gun club has their monthly meeting every second Tuesday each month. (With the exception of January.) Just show up next month on the 9th.

Or, if you want to join another club at AGC check the web site out and contact someone at one of those clubs.

Mike makes it easy by posting here and he was the first person I met at the club when I went several months back.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Stemmer's Run (the club to which I belong) is having there monthly meeting this coming Sunday, May 17, at 7:30 PM. We'll be shooting trap before the meeting starting at 5:30.

Chris

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    For anyone still interested in joining please contact Brian Beverly at
    Garrisonrrsec@yahoo.com or (410) 255-6837 or (410) 437-4864

Brian will probably be on the range on a day that both of you can hook up before the next meeting and is good about giving tours etc.

If Sunday night is convienent, Stemmers Run is a good club. They conduct a great pin shoot that I have shot in and the folks that run it are very nice.

I try to get as many people to join the Marriottsville AGC as possible. Range brass collecting is my 2nd hobby. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom