MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Folks who saw the Patriot Picket news conference live or on replay are talking about Deep Lurker’s “Surprise Reveal” when he quoted passages from a book extolling the virtue of citizen participation in Maryland Govt and the need for citizen input.

Hilarious! Those words came from this Maryland State Government handout book printed just days before we were arrested, showcasing Mike & Mike as the ultimate Bill of Rights defenders.

WHOOPS!

If either would of been present at the original constitutional convention, their legislative agendas and demonstrated commitment to the constitution would of resulted in a good tar an feather party...:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?

Under the circumstances, I'd say it's a must!

Last night is one of those unforgettable moments. Familiar faces, new acquaintances, and true Patriots. Glad to have been a part of the hundreds there.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    We have so many threads with all of this greatness, I wasn't sure where to ask this question.......

Have you all ever received "official" word that charges have been dropped and records expunged?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We weren’t kidding when we say the ink was hardly dry on this book “Your Voice In Annapolis” when we were chained to that bench at the Annapolis PD.

Attachments

• 8BB3AC02-565F-49DA-B359-9A0FF5CDF0B0.jpeg
      8BB3AC02-565F-49DA-B359-9A0FF5CDF0B0.jpeg
      61.6 KB · Views: 437

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Would anybody have interest in forming a Patriot Picket Fife & Drum Corps? Imagine the visual and aural impact of a recreation of the famous painting of a Revolutionary fifer and two drummers marching on a battlefield. I can provide, and play, a period correct field drum... just need a couple of fifers and a flag bearer and we're all set. :D

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Awesome night last night. Heller is one cool dude.

Let us not forget, whether you were there in spirit or in person, that while Jeff and Kevin rights were no doubt violated that fateful night, bills are in the works that further infringe on the 2A rights of all of the citizens of this state.

I encourage you to focus any newfound zeal that you may have acquired on fighting for 2A rights in this state. The Maryland Shall Issue website has great info on upcoming bills, and of course there is info here. Schedule time off work to go testify - it is both great fun and a great civics lesson. Walking around a sidewalk showing your support is great, but the real affront to our rights must be fought in the hearing rooms of the house and Senate. Our best hope is for bad bills to die in committee. Take the 2 or 3 minutes that you are granted to give personal testimony about how you support or don't support the various firearm-related bills. It is really quite easy, and while the legiscritters can skip reading an email or the phone message that you left, it is harder to ignore a person speaking to you in the same room. Take the fight to the enemy. Never give up.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We have so many threads with all of this greatness, I wasn't sure where to ask this question.......

Have you all ever received "official" word that charges have been dropped and records expunged?

Our criminal lawyer Eric Schaffer, known to all MDshooters as Industry Partner CharlieFoxtrot is ON IT as our criminal defense attorney. The goal is to get confirmation that there is no sneaky crap that would EVER allow the 6 charges to be re-filed.

Eric has donated his legal services to DL, me and all of us on behalf of the 2A fight in Maryland.

Please thank him when you get the chance!

Would anybody have interest in forming a Patriot Picket Fife & Drum Corps? Imagine the visual and aural impact of a recreation of the famous painting of a Revolutionary fifer and two drummers marching on a battlefield. I can provide, and play, a period correct field drum... just need a couple of fifers and a flag bearer and we're all set. :D

I will carry the flag.

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?
    Absolutely you should... not only for your compensation, not only because they violated the highest laws of the land, not only is it likely to reveal the law breakers. The onslaught of violators and infringers against the Constitution will continue until accountability rest on their shoulders, there should be huge penalties for willfully and knowingly breaking the highest laws of the Country.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Thank you Fred2207!

This is the generosity of spirit and resources that is almost overwhelming to hear! Standby with your generous offer. We are in the exploration mode for sure!

Showing up and marching with my little sign on a stick, pales in comparison to your families demonstrated commitment..

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

I will carry the flag.

I will carry the keg...

Oh, no....wait..

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Absolutely you should... not only for your compensation, not only because they violated the highest laws of the land, not only is it likely to reveal the law breakers. The onslaught of violators and infringers against the Constitution will continue until accountability rest on their shoulders, there should be huge penalties for willfully and knowingly breaking the highest laws of the Country.

We have BGOS. It's about time they had ECSBPS (Evil Corrupt Sneaky Bastard Politician Syndrome).

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Kinda like THIS image recreation ...

JUST DO IT !!!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.

What say you Patriots?

Absolutely!!! Pain and suffering too. That picture of your wrists show they had the wrong type of cuffs on causing bodily injury. I am not normally a litigeous person but in this case I think it's an absolute must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom