• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k9guy

Feb 12, 2011
    Can anyone tell me if the S&W Shield 2.0 in 9mm is on the handgun roster? I’ve looked several times and I can’t find it specifically listed on there. I thought for sure it was...

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Can anyone tell me if the S&W Shield 2.0 in 9mm is on the handgun roster? I’ve looked several times and I can’t find it specifically listed on there. I thought for sure it was...
    Yes. Bought M&P 2.0 9mm 5” bbl back in June(?). Good to go. Also got Performance Ctr Shield same time, also good to go.

k9guy

Feb 12, 2011
    The Performance Center Shield is not the same as the 2.0 version. The Performance Center has the ported slide, etc. but it does not have the grip texturing that the 2.0 has. On S&W website they do not list a Performance Center Shield in the 2.0 version.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    The Performance Center Shield is not the same as the 2.0 version. The Performance Center has the ported slide, etc. but it does not have the grip texturing that the 2.0 has. On S&W website they do not list a Performance Center Shield in the 2.0 version.
    Good point. I glossed over your 2.0 Shield part. In that case, I have no idea. I just checked my Shield and it’s not a version 2.0. My full size 9 is a 2.0, I didn’t realize the Shields have moved into the 2.0 version as well. Sorry for misleading you, good luck with your answer, and your Shield (love mine).

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Not on the roster as of last week. As far as I can tell S&W is not in a hurry as Md. has few CCL holders

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom