• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I believe at the time, 250 guys were being killed each week in Vietnam. But muh college kids

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Checked my phone earlier today and saw this and said I’ll order one when I get back to my office. Ugh, snooze you lose I guess.

Can you shoot the folders like a pistol grip shot gun when the stock is flipped on top? I assume you have no sight plane but still you good send one down range. I think a folder is a great trunk/truck gun.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Cant believe I missed out on the folders. Just bought one of those stocks for like $170 alone arrrghhh! Cant win them all.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Everything out of stock. Last time one of those bayonet lugs was sold it was $800. Story is the lugs where Navy. The 870's my units had all had ventilated hand guards that used the 1917 bayonet.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Everything out of stock. Last time one of those bayonet lugs was sold it was $800. Story is the lugs where Navy. The 870's my units had all had ventilated hand guards that used the 1917 bayonet.

I thought these lugs were pretty valuable. Pretty sure they are in demand and very hard to find.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Checked my phone earlier today and saw this and said I’ll order one when I get back to my office. Ugh, snooze you lose I guess.

Can you shoot the folders like a pistol grip shot gun when the stock is flipped on top? I assume you have no sight plane but still you good send one down range. I think a folder is a great trunk/truck gun.

Yes can shoot folded. Sight picture looks like this (should you choose to look)

Attachments

• C83BB6D7-D8E9-4935-BC33-983B3004A533.jpg
      C83BB6D7-D8E9-4935-BC33-983B3004A533.jpg
      54.8 KB · Views: 387

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They sold 1200 shotguns in 5 hours. Whoever priced these guns was freaking high. I really regret not buying 10 but I’m happy I at least got 2.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    They sold 1200 shotguns in 5 hours. Whoever priced these guns was freaking high. I really regret not buying 10 but I’m happy I at least got 2.

My buddy bought 5

I agree though pricing was stupid low but now there are 1200 bayo lugs so prepare to eBay awash with them.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I hope it was FFLs buying decent lots for resale. I just hope it’s 5-6 years before another NG decides to off load

I hope another NG offloads this morning!!!

According to ARF, 400 dropped off all at once. I guess an FFL buying 400 to resell. SOS must have canceled that order and then they popped up briefly back in stock after they were sold out.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

According to ARF, 400 dropped off all at once. I guess an FFL buying 400 to resell. SOS must have canceled that order and then they popped up briefly back in stock after they were sold out.

I’m seriously considering parting mine out and basically getting a project 870 for free. Knowing me though I’ll get bored and it’ll be on consignment at A1 in 6 months or listed for a revolver trade.

I’ve really been floating the idea of an entry FA but I’m still waiting for that F it moment where i decide to let go of some of my revolver collection
    My safe looks like a 70s cop armory room.

I did use one of these shotguns for 3 years as a search warrant entry gun so i do have something to relate to it........I’m a mess lol

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

Nope, it was some guy on ARF accidentally. Said they sent him a 21 page bill for $92,000.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    I’m seriously considering parting mine out and basically getting a project 870 for free. Knowing me though I’ll get bored and it’ll be on consignment at A1 in 6 months or listed for a revolver trade

There is a good change these guns will be worth $500 plus in a couple of years. I would keep it together.

Wingmaster with factory folder, military issue bayonet mount, factory +3 extension. I believe the bead sight is integrated into the bayonet mount, so you probably want to keep the barrel and mount together. And I think the extension is supported by the mount as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom