• ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Is it wrong to say MSP have won?

No, they have.

Even unrestricted permit holders will be denied/severely restricted upon renewal, and the whole shitshow starts all over again.

Timothy Sullivan snickers

Tammany Hall guffaws.

:sad20:

The Maryland regime is against any civilian carrying in public. I got that on good authority.

They may win some battles and maybe in the end they will get everything they want .
    But i will not throw in the towel , to much is a stake and they might just make one huge mistake that will be the downfall of their plan .
    All it takes is to keep pounding at the door before the hinges get weak , maybe one of the fine Troopers that knows of what they do will speak to someone within our main group and offer some help .
    It may take a whistle-blower to expose this scam . In self defense even the Troopers and Officers know never give up or give in . Live to fight another day .

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    They may win some battles and maybe in the end they will get everything they want .
    But i will not throw in the towel , to much is a stake and they might just make one huge mistake that will be the downfall of their plan .
    All it takes is to keep pounding at the door before the hinges get weak , maybe one of the fine Troopers that knows of what they do will speak to someone within our main group and offer some help .
    It may take a whistle-blower to expose this scam . In self defense even the Troopers and Officers know never give up or give in . Live to fight another day .
    No retreat, no surrender.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :party29:

monkey bread II.jpg

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I steadfastly believe that our only hope for Constitutional treatment lies with the Supreme Court.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I steadfastly believe that our only hope for Constitutional treatment lies with the Supreme Court.

Short some major changes in the MD legislature, you are likely correct.

Right now, our only other remedy for MSP's infringement scheme is that Hogan will tell Palozzi to knock it off. That is likely not going to happen, and even if it did, that will only last for four years, because our next governor is likely to be even less a friend to the 2A than Hogan has been so far.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    If the MSP put forth as much effort actually fighting crime in Baltimore as they do in fighting against our self defense rights, they would make Baltimore a safe place to live again.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Also, let me take this opportunity to pitch the fact that right now, that SCOTUS relief is most likely to be found in Malpasso v. Palozzi, which is a case filed and supported by the MSRPA. Please consider either joining MSRPA or throwing a donation in support of that lawsuit their way.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This. And even then MD will try to keep restrictions on permits .

It’s what they do

One has to wonder why they are devoting so much energy on just that one silly part of a permit ??

I think if we understand that then maybe a wedge can be used to blow that wide open .
    Why take a person that has a permit and then restrict it ? after you say he qualified to have it and met G&S .

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    One has to wonder why they are devoting so much energy on just that one silly part of a permit ??

I think if we understand that then maybe a wedge can be used to blow that wide open .
    Why take a person that has a permit and then restrict it ? after you say he qualified to have it and met G&S .

Read 'A Farewell to Arms' in this thread.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=79715

Maryland HATES guns.

:sad20:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yeah, we should also make sure to tell our great grand children this story so they too can continue the fight, sarcasm. Did I miss a post showing possible meeting/decision by OAH?

I do not recall anyone predicting this OAL haha I mean OAH appeal option being introduced, so trying to predict their next move their best bet is to go after the 1st giving them the trifecta or wait .. if one were to say something which could be construed wrong it could be red flagged so that limits speech, crap never mind, too late.

In trying to figure why the MSP would want to do this to citizens one can look back to the obama admin where the war on cops was introduce to society, then the thin blue line movement and now MSP is against citizens rights? Confusing.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    As was posted upthread, our masters don’t believe that citizens should carry at all.

Everything MD does is to further that belief and they will spare no expense in furthering that goal.

Even if there are preventable deaths in Balt. by redirecting resources there

Remember was it Stalin who said “you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.”

Guess who’s running MD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom