• Status
    Not open for further replies.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    Deal breakers on the color fine. However discussions for color and such were in the last thread were over 100 folks said they would order. Not now during the pre-buy. This takes quite a bit of work to setup.

I get it though, buy what ya' want, no worries here in the least. I had zero expectations for those reasons actually, you cannot have something everyone will want. That's what the poll was for. The point of the poll was to make sure a minimum would be met and with 11 orders, not 100 per the poll I will likely kill this one and maybe try again in a few months. Thanks to all that ordered, will see how Monday goes just in case :) However you will likely see a refund from me. Those normally take 2 to 5 days if I remember correctly.

Hats each kind are 10 minimum and shirts more. This was all setup to stock a small store, not for profit. At this point though there is no demand hence there is no point in spending near $400 to $600 to do this at this point. At that rate there would be very few items on stock.

Thanks again all for the feedback, may be next time :)

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    ... Thanks to all that ordered, will see how Monday goes just in case :) However you will likely see a refund from me. Those normally take 2 to 5 days if I remember correctly.

Got my refund today, thanks. Hope we have another shot at the hats. Want one of these even more than a t-shirt.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I think that may be the issue. Make this a sticky in the Water Cooler and see what happens. I didn't participate in the other thread--didn't know it existed.

JMO, but I would offer the t-shirt in black, short sleeve, reg and tall sizes, whatever emblems you desire. Let everyone take it or leave it. No debate over colors, emblem shapes, etc. Whenever choices are offered, you're not gonna get agreement.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but I almost never read this section of the forum. Sorry, honesty. Good luck with whatever you do and thanks for your efforts this far.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    if it opens back up, i'd be in for at least 2 shirts.

no other shirts are being made, are they? i have an old one that i would like to get another shirt since it's getting kind of worn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom