Virginia and now it's Kentucky? Cancer spreading?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    That’s what we said in MD once, along ago.

And we said it in VA too, only more recently.

I don’t see KY falling anytime “soon” but, neither do I see Bloomturd going away ... :mad54:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don’t see KY falling anytime “soon” but, neither do I see Bloomturd going away ... :mad54:

Time will take care of that for us. He's not a young man. The question will then be where his money goes and who will take up his misguided cause.

I think that this is partially why we are seeing some of this outrageous stuff. People like him and Soros are coming face to face with the reality that they are not going to live long enough to see their deranged world view come into fruition and they are trying to push things as fast as they can.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Time will take care of that for us. He's not a young man. The question will then be where his money goes and who will take up his misguided cause.

I think that this is partially why we are seeing some of this outrageous stuff. People like him and Soros are coming face to face with the reality that they are not going to live long enough to see their deranged world view come into fruition and they are trying to push things as fast as they can.

Actually I think his presidential campaign will take care of that. I think that we are seeing peak Bloomberg. He is much better as a wizard behind the curtain. Once people see what a little man he is, I think his groups influence wanes. If he manages to say some controversial things, which I think he might, it will reflect poorly on his activists. His activists themselves might lose interest.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Unfortunately, the cure is to win the inevitable war that starts when the run out of other people's money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Actually I think his presidential campaign will take care of that. I think that we are seeing peak Bloomberg. He is much better as a wizard behind the curtain. Once people see what a little man he is, I think his groups influence wanes. If he manages to say some controversial things, which I think he might, it will reflect poorly on his activists. His activists themselves might lose interest.

I still think he is just running so that he can run as many campaign adds for "his campaign" which amount to guns and orange man being bad as he wants. His money will still be good especially to the idiots who agree with him.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I still think he is just running so that he can run as many campaign adds for "his campaign" which amount to guns and orange man being bad as he wants. His money will still be good especially to the idiots who agree with him.

He is running to stroke his own ego.

I saw a Bloomberg ad last night - why on earth he would waste his money in the MD/VA/DC market is beyond me. Also, why he would waste his money on TV is also beyond me. I almost fast forwarded past it.

If the election does end up Trump vs Bloomberg, which I dont think it will, my only thought is that the voters lose that election.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    People like him and Soros are coming face to face with the reality that they are not going to live long enough to see their deranged world view come into fruition and they are trying to push things as fast as they can.

They don't have to be around, they have plenty of minions to bear the torch. We are becoming the dinosaur.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    They don't have to be around, they have plenty of minions to bear the torch. We are becoming the dinosaur.

Well, one thing i have heard people say to me, is that "they" need to hope that people like us stay healthy and don't contract a terminal illness, lest there not be anything to lose if a less diplomatic course of action is taken.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    On the one hand, conservative or rural folks have more kids than big city liberals, some of the craziest of whom get vasectomies to fight climate change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom