• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    1/20 Lobby Day
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lobby-day-bus-accomack-county-tickets-87822795345

Take a short drive an a long bus ride to help support VA 2A rights. If VA falls MD will be next an worse.

Thanks for the endorsement, .303, and THANK YOU to all that have stepped up from Maryland, (and other places) to voice support, and to come down and support our Accomack Second Amendment Resolution, and to those that choose to ride west to Richmond with us, God Bless you "Yankee Heroes!", (hey, I grew up as an Aberdeen Proving Grounds brat in the 60's/70's, so yes I can poke at my slightly northern brethren, 'cause I were one, once!)

For more bus to Richmond info, see the stinky at the top of the Virginia section of MDS.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Come on, fill the bus I don't want to be the only one.
    You'll have some company, VCDL just emailed me at around 13:40, 23 seats sold. That's a little better!
    We had a good meeting today at the Exmore Moose Lodge, but they (NRA/ILA) made it clear, "Yes, we desperately need you to go to Richmond on the 13th of January" but they also made it crystal clear that they were not about to provide a bus to or from anywhere, for anybody, for any reason. I will never see the NRA in the same light again after today.
    The VCDL supports us. The NRA was present also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom