• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    I ran into a guy who went to the show and stated that he bought a Colt AR 15 (Unknown what specific model) for a price he was happy with. He stated that the show was well attended. My job precluded me from going .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes it was .

There were also ( at show overall ) more Win 1200 & 1300 than usual proportion, and predictable number of Mossbergs . But a vintage Ithica Featherlight for Mossberg prices I couldn't not get it .

I didn't set out seeking shotguns , but that's what were in front of me .

A Contender Carbine accross the isle cought my eye early on . But there was the caliber, .17Mach II . Eventually that will be a very rare bbl , but in the meantime a dead caliber.

And for those holdouts , I spotted a non-hql carry gun - a Flat Latch Chiefs Special . A partly bobbed hammer knocked down what would be significant collector value, but is an advantage for pocket carry, and affordable for shooting and carrying@ $300 asking ( smaller room on the right as you enter.

And two Savage .22Hornets .

( And 2/3 of MDS probably snorring by now since I didn't report on any AR's .)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In one sense, this show can't get bigger, in that it currently fills the available space of the venue .

But it does illustrate that small shows can also be quite interesting.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Actually, the guy running the show for the VFW came by and talked this afternoon, he said they are looking to have a much expanded show in the spring incorporating some "circus-style" tents outdoors for more vendor space.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Actually, the guy running the show for the VFW came by and talked this afternoon, he said they are looking to have a much expanded show in the spring incorporating some "circus-style" tents outdoors for more vendor space.

That could be cool, especially if they set them up around the tank they have on the front lawn.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

That would entail 24 hour security OUTSIDE. I'm not saying anything bad about the idea, but that will take a little more than just setting up a few tents. Then you also have to worry about humidity on the products.

Just stating the obvious.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    That would entail 24 hour security OUTSIDE. I'm not saying anything bad about the idea, but that will take a little more than just setting up a few tents. Then you also have to worry about humidity on the products.

Just stating the obvious.

Or someone posted INSIDE each tent.

That could be cool, especially if they set them up around the tank they have on the front lawn.

Spoke with the Circus Ringleader and the spring show is a no go for 2018 due to a scheduling conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom