• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    went today, parking was a pain. Found some decent ammo prices, nothing earth shattering. Seemed to me that gun and magazine prices were high.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    went today, parking was a pain. Found some decent ammo prices, nothing earth shattering. Seemed to me that gun and magazine prices were high.

MD compliant ARs were higher than what IPs are advertising. Korean 33rd Glock mags were all over the place, from $45 to $19. Most factory mags were going for regular or higher.

Had one VA vendor tell me that since they were also a class II, pretty much whatever they said was HBAR was good to go, pick anything you like. I thanked him and kept on looking.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Hmm - folding stock plus suppressor, would that work for MD?? Even so - I am impressed that you saw one and remembered where you saw it.

Lol thank you! Had 3 bm59s back in 86 they were beautiful! !! So for me I can't help but notice them.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Mag prices were very high.

Looking for some EAA Witness mags 1 giy was asking 49.99 for a pistol mag!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bsmtboy2

Oct 27, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Went Saturday,it was crowded but if you took the time to shop there were some deals on mags, scored a couple of armalite mags and some pmags for 9 bucks. Picked up some ammo . The wife Bought a Skye 9mm she wanted, thanks to Accurate pawn Eldridge for the paperwork assist.

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    Picked up a Walther P1 on my C&R in great condition, a ton of MagPul mags for $9 each, some AK-74 mags for $20 each and some pickles my wife went back to the booth twice for. A case of ammo for my SLR topped off the trip. Only disappointment was the one of the big magazine dealers wasn't there and the other guy was priced too high for my tastes.

Wasn't too crowded, parking was ok right at open. Really was C&R heaven on a lot of stuff. Will keep me happy until April.

Matt

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    There was atleast 3 tables selling them at Oaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One guy had tubes that I saw at chantilly. He was more expensive than I hoped so I passed. Another was selling fuel filter adapters.

Heres to hoping someone gets some ti tubes back in stock online.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Next weekend is the 2000 table show. Seems we are going up on Friday spend the night then do the show Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom