• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Has any one had to ship a Trijicon product in for repair? Just curious what the experience has been.

I found a Trijicon SRS, that I forgot about, at the back of my safe. One of my rifles ate it for lunch 5 or so years ago. We've been holed up here at home but I was thinking it's only of matter of time before we will need to hit the UPS Store to return an item from the endless flow of Amazon stuff. Figured maybe I would ship it back when that happens...

If their service is crappy I may just take a swing at taking it apart myself.

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    I bought an RMR 06 used and after a while, the dot became a blur. I sent it in to Trijicon and they repaired it and mailed it back. The repaired RMR has worked fine for the last 3 years.

I would contact them for an RMA and follow their directions.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Before I knew enough about ARs 13 years ago or so, I had a TA01nsn that I couldn’t sight in. Thought it was the scope. Called them up and sent it in. No questions asked they inspected it and did their thing. Nothing wrong with the scope. Turned out to be a loose barrel nut on the upper I bought from a gun show. But they didn’t question anything or refuse service. Still have the service tag from it.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I’ve used them and recently.

Call first and get the RMA. That was solid advice.

I had them replace the worn out tritium in an ACOG. That cost about $200. I’m quite pleased with the result and the process.

FWIMBW, I also had an issue with a SIG Romeo 5 where I couldn’t get it to sight in. I called and got lots of push back. I called again and finally convinced them to send an RMA. SIG took their time and returned it with a note saying it was fine. I haven’t tried it on another weapon yet... I can’t speak to the result but I can say the process was a PITA. Especially after dealing with Trijicon.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom