• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I bought a couple in the 2013 craziness. They've always worked fine for me. Not necessarily a fan of their look, but function over form, right?

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    i have a few of them. I haven't had any issues with them so far. the material seems to be a tad softer and flexible than a PMAG, but i've dropped em and they hold up just fine.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    They work great, but aren't as "robust" as the pmags. If you pick up a pmag and a battlemag, the troy will feel more flexible and thin-walled. The thin-walled may be a good thing if pmags are a little tight with your rifle/gear. The troy mags leave more room and generally fit tighter spaces better. Either one's quality, so enjoy.

see 16:40 for example of battlemag not being as "robust" as a pmag. As long as you're not bashing random crap with your magazine, it'll treat you well.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have a couple they work ok. Its not a PMAG but pretty decent. Id buy a dozen of them if the shipping wasn't murder.

Factoring all the bits and pieces on a quantity less than 20 or so you might be better off with Quanitco's current magpul deal.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I have a couple they work ok. Its not a PMAG but pretty decent. Id buy a dozen of them if the shipping wasn't murder.

Factoring all the bits and pieces on a quantity less than 20 or so you might be better off with Quanitco's current magpul deal.

Quantico's current magpul deal??? Details???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom