• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I'm not sure how this one slipped by but it lays out a well reasoned and well written argument for fewer restrictions on CCW in Maryland.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/op...ed-rr-capital-guns-letter-20180705-story.html

Yes, Maryland does have some of the toughest gun laws in the nation, but the argument that the “fundamental facet of our laws and practices related to guns [in Maryland]” that is in error is not that we allow “some people who shouldn’t have guns to get them,” rather, it is that we keep law abiding citizens from routinely carrying them in public.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    I'm not sure how this one slipped by but it lays out a well reasoned and well written argument for fewer restrictions on CCW in Maryland.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/op...ed-rr-capital-guns-letter-20180705-story.html

I am literally floored. I cannot believe the Sun allowed this to be published. Liberals cannot respond on the merits to any argument contained in the piece. But we all know they’ll be hawking some nonsense next session for a few positive headlines. They care nothing about actually reducing crime (that would be “racist”), and everything about maintaining their grip on power. It is so deeply frustrating.

As an aside, I ran into everyone’s favorite Victor Ramirez in my work. What an unprofessional individual.

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Their reader columns aren’t as tilted as the paper otherwise is. Contribute like he did and maybe you’ll squeak your logical message thru!

Bang up job!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    That is some straight talk right there. A breath of fresh air and truth for those experiencing BGOS. Too bad the author left out the "right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms", but I'm so digging the "free state" and the "Free State" juxtaposition! Guess someone slipped-up and let that get published while the real editor was on vacation!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    62575337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members