• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Some of you have noticed I have been posting up some deals lately. I have made a decision to do a “soft” relaunch of my website. I just could not walk fully away as I had intended to do. Please do not view this as a “reopening” as I have changed the way the business will operate. My new business model will be focused on online sales with shipping to your local FFL. For those local enough to come by and pick up I will arrange for that to happen within the guidelines of my new set hours (see website).

The good news is that I have greatly expanded my product line so I will now have thousands of line items available for purchase on the new website. Duck decoys, Tree Stands, Crossbows, optics, and most anything else firearm/hunting related. And everything at the JLowe’s Guns prices you have come to expect. All of the non-serialized items will be shipped directly to your home address with no need to come to the shop.

To see the full line simply click on "New Inventory" at the top of the JLowe's Guns page.

www.jlowesguns.com

I look forward to serving the MDS community once again!

John

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Good to hear my favorite shop is coming back. If you decide to do special orders again for stuff you don't keep in stock please let us know.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Good to hear my favorite shop is coming back. If you decide to do special orders again for stuff you don't keep in stock please let us know.

No problem with special orders. If you do not see it on the site just let me know what you are looking for.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Some of you have noticed I have been posting up some deals lately. I have made a decision to do a “soft” relaunch of my website. I just could not walk fully away as I had intended to do. Please do not view this as a “reopening” as I have changed the way the business will operate. My new business model will be focused on online sales with shipping to your local FFL. For those local enough to come by and pick up I will arrange for that to happen within the guidelines of my new set hours (see website).

The good news is that I have greatly expanded my product line so I will now have thousands of line items available for purchase on the new website. Duck decoys, Tree Stands, Crossbows, optics, and most anything else firearm/hunting related. And everything at the JLowe’s Guns prices you have come to expect. All of the non-serialized items will be shipped directly to your home address with no need to come to the shop.

To see the full line simply click on "New Inventory" at the top of the JLowe's Guns page.

www.jlowesguns.com

I look forward to serving the MDS community once again!

John

Awesome! I am looking for a single stack 9mm.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Have a great Launch.

Im crushed I can't make Jennifer Lopez jokes now. :rolleyes:

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Glad to see you are back. We need people like you and I hope your new business model works well for you. Then it will be a true "win-win".

Cal68

cdriver24

Jan 10, 2013
    Elkton
    John so happy to hear the great news. You have been my go to place for multiple firearms purchases. Keep up the great work and best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom