• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Hope these guys don't go Brazilian on them.
    Prayers for a swift and safe outcome.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    This is where my most draconian side comes out. If any of those guards are hurt you take the place back and kill every MF'er who moves. Anyone found to have touched them is immediately upgraded to Capital Murder charges and moved to the head of the line.

Gskwared

Supreme Being
    Feb 4, 2013
    Carroll County
    It depends on the door and the prison. Not all prisons have electronic doors and almost all doors can be opened with a key of needed. The electronic locking/ unlocking mechanisms on the cell and interior movement areas need power to operate the mechism to unlock. So I guess they default to locked. The doors with the magnetic locks will default to unlocked when power is cut but those doors do not usually go to exits. They are more for interior rooms. Doors that have a remote locking feature (like from a controlled area) still can be opened with a key. I have been in about a dozen different prisons in the country from federal to state and they are all vastly different.

bigshow

"Make my day"
    Jun 9, 2013
    Hope all goes well for the Corrections Officers. If the inmates are on death row inmates....I just hope Delaware puts them asleep quickly!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Local news has reported some of the inmates involved range from death row to minimum security earlier today. I don't think capital murder charges exists in DE anymore. It seems the Smyrna news left that part out.

That's because liberals know if you remove the threat of capital punishment the inmates become much more manageable.

Oh, wait.....

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The negotiations are taking place over a captured guard's radio and being broadcast for all to hear.

whatevah

Unregistered User
    Mar 17, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    almost 20 hours in... 2 COs still held. Rumors about their status are not good, sadly. Of course, the nutjobs are advertising on facebook for a pro-inmate protest for 10am. Also hearing about another "protest" to have started at 6am at two points on Rt 1 (the main highway here), but can't verify that. From what I've heard, this unit is for the medium or high security prisoners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom