View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2019, 11:49 AM #4

I'm glad you've been such a good sport with me dragging you into things that are out of your comfort zone.

Fighting the good fight gets emotionally draining. The SAD has been strong this winter and I've struggled with the emotional energy to be involved with it the past couple of months. Fortunately the days are getting longer, and the SAD is lifting, so it's time to get to work again.

Then I read the posts on here about when are we going to start fighting back. I wish I could reach through my phone and slap those people. Especially the out of staters who ask when we are going to finally get serious and take a stand. Just take a stand and stop them. Right... Because 2013 worked. Yes we keep fighting, and I am eternally grateful for those who are really out there on the front lines year round, day after day, year after year.

But Art3, back to your post. I am so lucky to go through this life with my Harford County boy who is willing to fight for the 2a right beside me. You are the smartest, funniest person I know, and you really make a difference with your well thought out, well spoken discussions with people. Unlike my rambling musings in this post.
knovotny is offline   Reply With Quote