• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I've got pretty simple criteria: if size and weight mattered, or I thought it was going in front of a magnifier, I'd go with the MRO. Otherwise, I'd choose the PRO and save some money. Realistically, your performance is going to be more about your own skills than whatever dot you toss on top of there.

I've also had good experiences with the various Holosun/rebranded red dots, but if it's going on a rifle that's supposed to save your life, I'd rather spend the extra hundred or so just to feel better about it working when I pull the gun out.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I've got pretty simple criteria: if size and weight mattered, or I thought it was going in front of a magnifier, I'd go with the MRO. Otherwise, I'd choose the PRO and save some money. Realistically, your performance is going to be more about your own skills than whatever dot you toss on top of there.

I've also had good experiences with the various Holosun/rebranded red dots, but if it's going on a rifle that's supposed to save your life, I'd rather spend the extra hundred or so just to feel better about it working when I pull the gun out.[/QUOTE]

agreed, mro on life and liberty gun, romeo 5's on plinkers.

I have to say though, the Alabama arsenal video on the torture tests he put the romeo 5 through, are impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom